spiders

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Has anyone else seen any exceptionally large spiders in there house? I've seen 3 so far this evening, one above my bed and they are f***ing massive big brown things, I've never seen anything in the house like it. Time of the year or should I be worried?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'll trade your spiders for my wasp nest, I f***ing hate wasps!!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
f***ing hell I shit myself when these bastards come out. Luckily the dog kills them on sight.

I've never had a dog, never wanted a dog, but guarantee me that a dog would do that, and I'd get one like a shot. I chuffin' HATE spiders.

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Sounds like there about then. Thanks for clearing that up, obviously common.

I know for a fact I won't be getting much sleep until I know that bastards gone.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Be thankful you're not in Australia

spider-hell.jpg

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I love them. In the UK they're harmless wonderful things. Happily clearing up the flies and stuff humans don't like.
I have loads of them in my house, and they're welcome.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Be thankful you're not in Australia

spider-hell.jpg

That gives me the creeps. When I lived in South Carolina they had a small spider called a brown recluse. Probably the size of the baby ones in that pic. So you can't keep them out of the house. When they bit the skin around the infected area would die and eventually drop off, leaving a big scar. Remember girls... size isn't important!

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
I f***ing hate Spiders as well, cannot be in the same room as one of them, not a f***ing chance.

Had one huge one the other week but none for a while, would be f***ing typical if there's one in our ken soon like. Seems like the end of the Summer/start of the Winter is when they come out in force.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
One is rather fond of them, one little chap had affixed a corner of it's web to the washing line so it happened to be in one's way. One relocated this strand to a nearby bush, some of the web was damaged but by the next day he'd made it good so it was fully operational again. :moo:

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
last night killed the largest one that i have ever seen in my life - full bodied type - hit it with the heel of shoe right on and it still scurried over the floor till the second strike -

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
One is rather fond of them, one little chap had affixed a corner of it's web to the washing line so it happened to be in one's way. One relocated this strand to a nearby bush, some of the web was damaged but by the next day he'd made it good so it was fully operational again. :moo:

Good man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports