Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Spare

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He seems to think that he can spearhead bringing down the British media and the “Institution” whilst reconciling with his father and brother.
It does seem like an unrealistic goal. So unrealistic in fact, he must know he has to pick one, and it's clear he's picked the former.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I don’t quite understand why people are saying that it is new news. Look at how the media celebrated him in 2013

Should Harry have launched a legal suit at the time for placing his life in danger?

I don’t believe that Daily Express headline and suspect it’s been photoshopped. It actually read “ Britain in for a snowstorm/heatwave *”

* edit as necessary

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Mate, you’ve stolen that last paragraph word-for-word from The Guardian and presented it as your own.
Not quite. The Guardian article says "He is charming, articulate, and – unless the Windsor clan has reared a world-class actor – telling us the truth as he sees it"

crodo removes the crucial 'as he sees it', to claim that Harry's word is the undisputed truth.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
yes it is quite incredible how Harry is the Villian yet Prince Andrew gets a free pass - they brushed that under the carpet pretty quickly.
How has Andrew got a free pass? Go start a poll on him on NSC and see what result you get. I don't think it'll be in his favour.

But the press can hardly just keep repeating the same story if he's not saying anything.

LennyTee

Feb 28, 2019
Bedford
Good, so you accept you using the word 'gloating' was wrong. I assume you also accept that the word 'celebrate' was also wrong. And just for clarity, did you listen to the clip, simple yes or no?

Good, so you accept you using the word 'gloating' was wrong. I assume you also accept that the word 'celebrate' was also wrong. And just for clarity, did you listen to the clip, simple yes or no?
FFS, I have said the word gloating was the wrong word to use. Are you f***ing thick or something.

Reactions: cjd

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
If ever there was a post I could agree with its this. Choose your fighter.

Is it the bloke with the big ears who takes 3 million in cash from Qatar whilst lecturing us about the environment?

How about the non sweaty one who hangs out at Pizza express?

Is it the one whose massively into pegs with the chain smoking wife?

Or is it the one who wants to live a private life with his own Netflix series who will tell you how he lost his virginity for a pint and a bag of salt and vinegar?

We are pumping shit in the sea, the trains are f***ed, the nurses are on strike, there's no post and we are arguing about this shit. Sake.
Good post apart from the fact that they never said they wanted a private life!!! Wonder where you heard that?

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Good post apart from the fact that they never said they wanted a private life!!! Wonder where you heard that?
It is strange that narrative formed. I don’t think they ever said it but as with so much of something is treated enough times then it becomes true.

Hopefully a few people who say it will either show where they did (which I don’t think exists) or apologise for saying it. The media is full of that line.

LennyTee

Feb 28, 2019
Bedford
You have a marvellous habit of not answering the questions? Guessing you can't read either.
So do you? So neither us can read, so we are f***ed really. Let's keep sending each other random batch of letters to each other to not understand.

Reactions: cjd

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So do you? So neither us can read, so we are f***ed really. Let's keep sending each other random batch of letters to each other to not understand.
You're pathetic. You've lapped up the shit served up by the gutter press. I accepted that you had withdrawn 'gloating' but you still seem to stand by all the other dross you've posted. I 'guess you know everything that's in the book without actually reading any of it!!!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Can't see the big deal in what he's said. It's just a good deflection from the media to hype this up, rather than muddy their own. What's worse, saying you killed some terrorists, or leaking stories to the press about your own brother, setting an agenda?

Good on Harry, I don't personally give a shit about him, he's annoying, but good for him. Finally one of their own sticking up to that racist, bigoted, disgraceful, filth of an institution.
I'm not going to be offended by anything he comes out and says, and be outraged that he speaks out against the "Royal" family. There's far more important things that people should actually give a shit about.
This and the fact that the Family haven't responded at all and let the utter scum media hype it up with their set agenda just goes to show how in bed they are with and controlled by the tabloids, completely backing up Harry.

I don't really understand all the hate towards Harry. Lost his mum when he was 12 in horrendous circumstances because of the paparazzi, not allowed to grieve properly, continues to get hounded, suffers mentally and goes off the rails a bit in his younger years, doesnt get help by his own family, continues to get hounded, meets a women who is then disgracefully hounded herself by the media with very obvious racial undertones, leaves because he's obviously still haunted by what happened to his mum... etc

Im not his biggest fan, but after having the media set the agenda and control the narrative on his life since day 1, can people not understand that he wanted the opportunity to finally tell his life story, his and Megan's story, and to highlight to the world just how much the media in this country controls the RF

Perhaps been ill advised at certain points lately but christ I can't believe how many people have been sucked in by the hate and vitriol spewed by the worst of the worst media looking to protect themselves while his own family have closed ranks as AmexRuislip says:
He's been royally chewed up and spat out, by the institution that should've helped him, instead they've closed ranks in order to protect the image.
Harry is better off without them IMO

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
How has Andrew got a free pass? Go start a poll on him on NSC and see what result you get. I don't think it'll be in his favour.

But the press can hardly just keep repeating the same story if he's not saying anything.
I agree he didn't get a free ride but I bet he's enjoying another member of the family taking the spotlight off him.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Yes, it seems to me that Kate turns up, smiles does exactly what she is told to do and says what the people pulling the strings want her to say - the perfect Royal. Meghan was never going to play that game.

You mean Kate is doing her job.

Because the Royals do work hard at what they need to do as part of their roles.

So in reality it's MM landing a job and then expecting to go in there and do as she pleases while telling the employers how to run their own business.

If regular people do that in their workplaces they tend not to endear themselves to the boss and cause enough trouble and they lose their job.

LennyTee

Feb 28, 2019
Bedford
You're pathetic. You've lapped up the shit served up by the gutter press. I accepted that you had withdrawn 'gloating' but you still seem to stand by all the other dross you've posted. I 'guess you know everything that's in the book without actually reading any of it!!!
Well having looked back at my posts on here, having accepted the word gloating was wrong, over and over again (I never said celebrated, so not sure when the pile on crew urged you to use that word), I can only assume you disagree with my comment about cockroaches having no nose.
Well they don't. Not sure why you would get so angry about a cockroach having no nose, unless, and I stress unless you haven't actually read anything I have written and just joining in on the old
fashioned NSC pile on.
I know a mod is sniffing around who is usually involved in these sort of things.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I know where you are trying to lead me here. I've read snippets from the book provided by numerous news agencies of all sides of the political spectrum from across europe. In the book he is describing his time out there, what there mindset needs to be and if they achieved there mission, which they did. However is it wise for him to celebrate/gloat/publish this, knowing he is the King's son. I think not. You think different. Life goes on, hopefully.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
You have a marvellous habit of not answering the questions? Guessing you can't read either.
so do you - nor can you! 😂

BiffyBoy100

Apr 20, 2020

Drew, are you a Harry superfan or against the rest of the Royals? - I do respect the passion you've defended him with.

If you were in the cottage that night, they'd be one less neckless & dog bowl broken.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here