Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Spare

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
This is going to be absolutely box office, gutted it won't be out this side of Christmas as Mrs Crodo had it on her festive wishlist.

“With its raw, unflinching honesty, Spare is a landmark publication full of insight, revelation, self-examination, and hard-won wisdom about the eternal power of love over grief,” said the publisher.

Spare will be released on 10 January in 16 languages worldwide, and an audiobook read by Prince Harry will be released on the same day.

Markus Dohle, global CEO of Penguin Random House, said Prince Harry “shares a remarkably moving personal journey from trauma to healing, one that speaks to the power of love and will inspire and encourage millions of people around the world. He is now a worldwide icon who has done much good which is why he is adored in all corners of the World and the people will now get a genuine insight into how he has become such a man."

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Behind every great man....

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Rumours are that ginge has now worked out that he is the son of Hewitt is dismayed by the RF cover up of this. However, rather than admit it publicly he has gone wacko jacko on the attacko and is taking aim at the RF to make a pretty penny. Cannot reveal my source but I am ITK

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-64145773

Desperately sad to see Prince Harry wanting his father and brother back but neither the King or the Prince of Wales prepared to reconcile.

:nono:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-64145773

Desperately sad to see Prince Harry wanting his father and brother back but neither the King or the Prince of Wales prepared to reconcile.

:nono:
After all the shit harry and his wench have thrown at the Royal Family since they chucked it all away and went to live the quiet & peaceful life they so craved, I'm not surprised. If he was serious about a reconciliation he should pull the book, apologise for their constant bs and keep their heads down and their gobs shut. Then there may be a chance in the future.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
He wants privacy. How do we know he wants to lead a quiet life with no press camping out on his doorstep?
He said so in a TV multi show deal.
He said so in interviews for the TV deal
He said so in his book.
He said so in his many TV interviews for the book.
Why doesn't he just go away and lead a quiet life? We'd stop talking about him then.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I'm never sure if
A) He/her believe the BS they spout
B) They expect others to believe it
And
C) Does anyone else actually believe it ?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
To be honest he/they are earning as much money as they possibly can after publicly renouncing "the family"
They have a shelf life, and Americans their target market are renown for losing interest quickly.

I am not sure where he can go from here to be honest, a public DNA reveal with Oprah maybe ?
Apart from that, his wife will go back to the silver screen, he will quickly become irrelevant and possibly be dumped, and she can then cruise the chat shows, talking shite about him and demand a pretty penny, he is shutting all the doors back to this country.

Sad really, but them's the breaks when you pocket the money without looking at the future and how it might affect you and your family.

Magpie

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm never sure if
A) He/her believe the BS they spout
B) They expect others to believe it
And
C) Does anyone else actually believe it ?
Probably more believable than some of his uncles stories

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
needs a reconciliation for season 2 material.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I feel desperately sorry for the bloke. Having his own issues in the spotlight from a young age and married to what appears to be a power hungry narcissist- he’s got no way out.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
With so many far more important matters going on in the world, who has time for this narcissistic nonsense?

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I'm struggling with all of this now ....

Harry has always held a distained hatred of the media, understandably so, believing they significantly contributed to the sad death of his mother [aka the people's princess] and to the subsequent hounding of himself and his new wife.

Yet now, perhaps with some guidance from the latest Mrs Windsor, he now seems to be heading for high-ranking media-whore status.

He would do well to take a steer from his Uncle Edward and his family [the Wessex's] who have learnt to live their lives in a balanced world divided between royal and personal lifestyles.

And I also think it's no coincidence that he has tactfully/politely waited for both his Grandfather and Grandmother [DoE & QE2] to pass before wading into this royal dirty washing.

Go quietly H or you risk being labelled a drama queen ...

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Will inevitable follow up be titled “Spare Me”?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here