Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spanish Dave

In other words, he only would have signed if it had suited him...Not really the sign of a "team" player is it?

How many of us would say they would only accept a job if they liked or knew who their line manager would be.

Are you actually retarded? How many of us play professional football? So how is the comparison the same? Actually I bet there are a fair few people here that would reject a job if they thought the manager was a ****.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Spoke to the club last night and alerted them to the petition but they were already aware of it ( the power of NSC?) as they were also aware of the thousands of tweets, Facebook comments, letters and emails they have received asking for Spanish Dave to return, so many thanks all.

They would say nothing officially but have led me to believe that the lines of communication between us and Spanish Dave have been reopened, does not mean he is coming back but at least it is now a possibly.

I do not think for a second the petition had any bearing on this decision but not only will the club get a cracking player they will be getting great PR for listening to the fans, may even help diffuse the uproar when we get the first look at the food and drink prices today.

Thank you everyone who made positive contributions and as a result of the news the White Handkerchief Flashmob Protest at the Fans Forum is now off!!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Spoke to the club last night and alerted them to the petition but they were already aware of it ( the power of NSC?) as they were also aware of the thousands of tweets, Facebook comments, letters and emails they have received asking for Spanish Dave to return, so many thanks all.

They would say nothing officially but have led me to believe that the lines of communication between us and Spanish Dave have been reopened, does not mean he is coming back but at least it is now a possibly.

I do not think for a second the petition had any bearing on this decision but not only will the club get a cracking player they will be getting great PR for listening to the fans, may even help diffuse the uproar when we get the first look at the food and drink prices today.

Thank you everyone who made positive contributions and as a result of the news the White Handkerchief Flashmob Protest at the Fans Forum is now off!!

I respect and commend your passion Cullip4, and I have not trawled this whole thread, but a protest was being planned? Really? :facepalm:

Are you going to protest when Spanish Dave is 'only' a squad player who rarely plays?

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
No the last part was a joke, the whole petition was a bit tongue in cheek to be honest just wanted to raise awareness of how many people wanted him back! And to put pressure on both sides to start talking again.

If Spanish Dave is a squad player then by Christ these new signings are going to be good and I will be too busy celebrating to protest!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
No the last part was a joke, the whole petition was a bit tongue in cheek to be honest just wanted to raise awareness of how many people wanted him back! And to put pressure on both sides to start talking again.

If Spanish Dave is a squad player then by Christ these new signings are going to be good and I will be too busy celebrating to protest!

Apologies for missing the point...... :thumbsup:

Personally, don't rate him as much as you........... But all about opinion's, I hope you're right and if he signs is a success.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
It worked!!!!!!!!!

All you non believers are nowt but Grilled Sandwiches!!!!

Viva Spanish Dave!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Fantastic !!!!

Agustien and one other in midfield now needed :)

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Is it time for one of these?

David Signs.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

You can walk around with a smile on your face today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here