Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton versus Brighton and Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I'd like to have seen Murray instead of Barnes and Smith instead of Batti. Oh well, I guess Gus knows what he's doing.

SE4 GULL

Oct 8, 2010
Brockley LONDON SE4
I don't see why everyone is so negative about our team.... yes we're missing Bridcutt, Sparrow and Lua Lua. However, only one of those 3 would fit into that starting 11 as a replacement for Batti.

Also Chris Wood played at the World Cup FFS. Muzza is good but I'd say give this guy a chance, in Gus we trust!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Brian Owen off the argus very susprised by line up thought brez,murrary and smith would be in team tonight ahead off casper,batti and barnes

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Internet is rubbish here tonight.... keeps going off and on... went off and on while I was writing this!!!

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I dont give a toss about Ancelotti. Get back to St Marys and let me listen to the Albion fans singing in the background.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm amazed its taken this long for some people to realise our major lack of strength in depth.....shows what Winning does to people I guess!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I cant get carried away with all this Chris Wood played in a world cup shite.....He played for New Zealand ffs...There are more sheep than people in NZ.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Albion fans are in good voice tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here