Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton versus Brighton and Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Ok, im not slateing Wood, far to early for that. Im not going to slate Barnes either although I think his finishing leaves a lot to be desired....What has Muzza done?.To my mind he is our number 1 striker at the moment and his all round play for the team has been first class this season on the whole. Why on earth is he on the bench. I will say this now and not in 90mins time.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Ok, im not slateing Wood, far to early for that. Im not going to slate Barnes either although I think his finishing leaves a lot to be desired....What has Muzza done?.To my mind he is our number 1 striker at the moment and his all round play for the team has been first class this season on the whole. Why on earth is he on the bench. I will say this now and not in 90mins time.

If this is true (I haven't heard the team news yet) I wholeheartedly agree. Although Gus might throw Murray on for a 4-3-3 after the hour mark if we are behind?

But I would of put Barnes on the bench and thrown him on. Oh well, in Gus we trust

SE4 GULL

Oct 8, 2010
Brockley LONDON SE4
Albion

16 Ankergren
03 Greer
06 El-Abd
14 Calderon
22 Painter
05 Battipied
07 Bennett
18 Dicker
25 Kishishev
09 Barnes
39 Wood

Bench 01 Brezovan, 27 Taricco, 37 Dunk, 11 Baz, 15 Hart, 24 Smith, 17 Murray

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
ffs batti starts Brian Owen: Albion: Ankergren; Calderon, Greer, El-Abd, Painter; Kishishev, Dicker, Battipiedi, Bennett; Wood, Barnes. Subs: Brezovan, Baz, Hart, Murray, Smith, Tareicco, Dunk.
Ref: Iain Williamson (Berkshire)

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Brighton
16 Ankergren
03 Greer
06 El-Abd
14 Calderon
22 Painter
05 Battipied
07 Bennett
18 Dicker
25 Kishishev
09 Barnes
39 Wood

Substitutes
01 Brezovan, 27 Taricco, 37 Dunk, 11 Baz, 15 Hart, 24 Smith, 17 Murray

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
"BIT OF A WARDROBE" Bennett on Wood ............love it

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009

Wanted Murray to start with Wood on bench.O.K.I'm not the manager BUT I am bemused!Just don't get it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here