Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton versus Brighton and Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Both threads are shit as the titles have not been correctly formatted. They should have three asterisks as the FIRST as well as the last characters.

Currently both will be harder for me to find in the morning. I always like to read the *** Official *** match thread when I don't know the result as it's like following the game live. If I can't spot it immediately (with my hand over the right-hand part of the screen blocking out most of the titles) there's always a chance I could accidentally catch the title of one of the many "we were shit" or "we were brilliant" sub-threads that give the whole game away.

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
-------------Casper---------------

Inigo----Greer------El-Abd---Painter

---------------Kish-----------------

--------Dicker-----Batti------------

Bennett----------------------Smith

--------------Wood---------------

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
First things first, we need to get back to where we were before the Woking games so a clean sheet would be good. I would be happy with 0-0 but a sneaky 0-1 would be great!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
meeting friends who have tickets (in the home end) - promises to be a laugh!

I just noticed two official match threads ..................................doom and gloom.........bad vibe.............................sort it please mods

Ah right fair enough, hope you have a nice time! And yeah, I call fixtures :angry::lolol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
First things first, we need to get back to where we were before the Woking games so a clean sheet would be good. I would be happy with 0-0 but a sneaky 0-1 would be great!

that would do me too ,but every time I say that we go mad and start scoring for fun,lucky shirts on cats ensconced on the floor so a win very likely
SEAGULLLLLLLLLLLLLLS

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Evening all! Suppose this is the right thread. To be honest wil take a draw tonight tho I want to stuff em. This, on paper and form is edfinately the hardest game so far this season and we are not at our best so here's hoping.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Nope

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Now on

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!