Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton versus Brighton and Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
agree, last 2 games hes come on a won us pens. how many pens we missed in league this year?

Orient (JPT) Taken by Murray, saved
Peterborough (league) taken by Bennett, saved.
Peterborough (league) taken by Barnes, scored.
Exeter (League) taken by Barnes, scored.
Woking, (FA Cup)
...Murray, scored
...Sparrow, scored
...Battipiedi, missed
...Baz, scored
Bristol Rovers (league) taken by Wood, scored.
Southampton (league) taken by Wood, saved.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
OK just got home from the game, it has to be said an awful first half they all seemed tense and were not comfortable passing the ball around, second half on comes Jamie smith and i tell you this boy can play! he was very good passing and moving finding space, then Murray again different quality he played outstanding and was man of the match!

we missed a penalty but did well defensively with dunk doing very well!

all in all 1 point won as apposed to 2 dropped at a difficult game!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
A variety of Southampton fans have been saying we went there for a draw. Was that the case? I guess our keeping possession could be mistaken for aiming for a draw.

well you would think starting with battipiedi is defensive but we certainly pushed for a win, maybe us playing so badly first half looked like we were defending :D

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The Ref. didn't like the slow build up either. :wanker: Boza said he worked with the Ref, I think he should have a word!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
The Ref. didn't like the slow build up either. :wanker: Boza said he worked with the Ref, I think he should have a word!

haha there fans were going crazy when casper took longer then 4.75 seconds with his goal kicks it was so odd?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here