Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton Seating

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
as i usually get to the game just before KO,I will stand where i can,unless its a complete sell out and no where to go,then i shall find my seat

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
All I care about is I've got a ticket. If I don't get my allocated seat who cares? I'll still enjoy the atmosphere and game regardless.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Seats are allocated and it's sold out/close to capacity so you can't make a fuss if someone asks you to move IMO. If it was empty then fair game, but it won't be, so deal with it.

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
There are 4 of us going down and we purchased tickets to sit together. We won't be getting there until 2.45 at the earliest, if we arrive and someone is sitting in our seats is it reasonable to ask them to move?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
There are 4 of us going down and we purchased tickets to sit together. We won't be getting there until 2.45 at the earliest, if we arrive and someone is sitting in our seats is it reasonable to ask them to move?

i will be doing exactly this and yes it's more than reasonable

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
FFS how small time are we sometimes. Have some people never attended sell-out away games before?

The away end is sold out... so therefore you have to sit in your seat. If you get there and some numpty is sat in your allocated seat, they move not you.

This is not tranmere away on a tuesday night with a large section of seats to choose from, this a game where every seat has been sold. would you attend an England match and expect to sit anywhere you want. No, of course not.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove

mate don't ask them to move, tell them to move! they are your seats, they can spend 20 minutes trying to find some spare seats not you.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
RE: Stewarding , they normally try and make you sit in your allocated seat UNLESS we've sold less then 75% of the allocation (we ALL know the loopholes mind , and the stealth like sneakiness)

HOWEVER I remember Southamptons Stewards being total dicks last few times (not as bad as Norwich mind , who literally have been dragged from World War 2)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
In all seriousness its because virtually no one does sit in their alloated seat and generally what happens is that someone is sitting in your seat because someone else is sitting in their seat who is sitting in their seat who is sitting in their seat who is sitting in their seat etc.

So, either EVERYONE does or NO ONE does. You cant have it both ways and as it seems to be that virtually no one does then it should be first come first served DESPITE what the ticket says.

Thankfully the further north you go the less this is a problem due to lesser numbers see Notters law.

Yup

Jan 30, 2008
FFS how small time are we sometimes. Have some people never attended sell-out away games before?

The away end is sold out... so therefore you have to sit in your seat. If you get there and some numpty is sat in your allocated seat, they move not you.

This is not tranmere away on a tuesday night with a large section of seats to choose from, this a game where every seat has been sold. would you attend an England match and expect to sit anywhere you want. No, of course not.
this isn't an England game :dunce:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
1,300 tickets left it says on our OS. Will sell out. We always play brilliantly when its a sell out. Bring it on !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here