Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton Seating

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
f*** sake.... just sit in your seat.

Dont see why i should have to search around for spares when i've a seat allocated to me and my kids.

If you want to sit where u like u need to be prepared to be moved on if you are in someones seat who chooses to sit there

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

Dont see why i should have to search around for spares when i've a seat allocated to me and my kids.

If you want to sit where u like u need to be prepared to be moved on if you are in someones seat who chooses to sit there

This, all day long with bells on

Jan 30, 2008

that's if you can get too your seat in the first place,lets be realistic Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :facepalm:

Jan 30, 2008
i don't care where i sit, as long as there is a space for me. But i had a really shitty time at portsmouth, my seat was full and the person in it might have been you with that attitude, and every time i thought i had found a spare seat elsewhere someone told me to f*** off out of it.
have you got bad breath ???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Exactly, why should somebody have to go looking for a seat when you are sitting in theirs, you go and look for another seat, why should they be inconvenienced because you chose not to sit in your allocated seat.

Jan 30, 2008
Exactly, why should somebody have to go looking for a seat when you are sitting in theirs, you go and look for another seat, why should they be inconvenienced because you chose not to sit in your allocated seat.

seats a seat, ffs a load of complete Bollox !

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I don't care where I sit, as long as there is a space for me. But I had a really shitty time at Portsmouth, my seat was full and the person in it might have been you with that attitude, and every time I thought I had found a spare seat elsewhere someone told me to f*** off out of it.

That is exactly the reason why for away sell outs you should sit in your allocated seat. Why should anyone have to put up with that just because others cant be bothered to sit in their allocated seat.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
seats a seat, ffs a load of complete Bollox !
Can you read? KG stated "I dont care where I sit"

But why should he or anyone else (and I experienced the same thing at Reading a few years back) have to hunt around for a seat getting abuse and being moved on.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
In all seriousness its because virtually no one does sit in their alloated seat and generally what happens is that someone is sitting in your seat because someone else is sitting in their seat who is sitting in their seat who is sitting in their seat who is sitting in their seat etc.

So, either EVERYONE does or NO ONE does. You cant have it both ways and as it seems to be that virtually no one does then it should be first come first served DESPITE what the ticket says.

Thankfully the further north you go the less this is a problem due to lesser numbers see Notters law.

Jan 30, 2008
Can you read? KG stated "I dont care where I sit"

But why should he or anyone else (and I experienced the same thing at Reading a few years back) have to hunt around for a seat getting abuse and being moved on.
i'm not talking about KG , can you read :facepalm:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If when directing the people to their seats the stewards state that you must sit in your allocated seat the problem will not occur. Only for the thick ones who must accept the consequences.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
i will stand where i want!!!

if anyone asks me to move, i will shift along to the next available spot. Simplez!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here