Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some Bournemouth would like to see us go down

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Good for them, I'm sure there are just as many Albion fans who don't want them to go up so it probably evens out.

Personally I couldn't care less what they think of us, or whether they go up.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
As much as they've been high-flying and scoring goals for fun, I think Derby and Middlesborough will pip them to the automatic spots. Then it'll be the lottery and the play-offs for them, and we know what can happen there only too well...

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I'd be happy to see Bournemouth go up.

Always happy to see a 'smaller' (and Southern) team go up to the Prem.
As long as they spend sensibly once promoted, they'll likely come back down with huge amounts of money which will benefit them greatly for a few years.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Have you actually seen some of the names we call each other on here? Cretin is very mild compared to c**t (two posts below your latest protest which you haven't told him off for, bless).
I' m not disagreeing; just merely referring to the fact that some cretins (it means stupid, shock horror) were wrong about Palace getting stuffed every week.

Now.....................let's be friends. xxx

A cretin may mean stupid to ignorant people, but it was a medical term for someone with severe thyroid problems who didn't develop properly. It is on a par with spastic or mong(ol).

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
A cretin may mean stupid to ignorant people, but it was a medical term for someone with severe thyroid problems who didn't develop properly. It is on a par with spastic or mong(ol).

Yes because I was referring to people who thought Palace would get spanked every week as people with severe thyroid problems who didn't develop properly.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Yes because I was referring to people who thought Palace would get spanked every week as people with severe thyroid problems who didn't develop properly.
I know as soon as I say those words [with Asterix, and in response to some one who insults me without real justification] I get at least a weeks ban. Others who use it e.g. as above don't. I won't lose sleep over it but thought I'd point out the observation for the sake of the principle of free speech.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I shouldn't worry about what two Bournemouth fans think.

This.

The thread in questions has just had 6 posts. One poster hopes we go down, the rest hope it's Millwall or Leeds.

By comparison, this thread, on that thread, has produced 4 pages!

Sometimes NSC really is the gift that keeps on giving.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
B'muff fans want us to go down. I'd like them to royally screw up promotion. So what. That's how football fans go. I have no reason whatsoever to dislike B'muff, but I do. It's irrational, but there you go.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
This.

The thread in questions has just had 6 posts. One poster hopes we go down, the rest hope it's Millwall or Leeds.

By comparison, this thread, on that thread, has produced 4 pages!

Sometimes NSC really is the gift that keeps on giving.
Truth is. Nobody really cares either way about BH Albion. [apart from Albion fans obviously and some Palace]. It's embarrassing being a Brighton fan sometimes.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Have you actually seen some of the names we call each other on here? Cretin is very mild compared to c**t (two posts below your latest protest which you haven't told him off for, bless).
I' m not disagreeing; just merely referring to the fact that some cretins (it means stupid, shock horror) were wrong about Palace getting stuffed every week.

Now.....................let's be friends. xxx
What,after you called me a cretin? :lolol:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I don't like Eddie Howe. He's a smug complacent one trick pony. That said, he's a bloody good manager at Bournemouth and if they do get promoted, and they are good enough to do it, given the way they get players in who suite their style, the way they play, the fact that they will ironically have more money to spend than many other premiership clubs because of their low overheads and Russian backing and the fact that they will have no problem retaining their best players at least for their first premiership season, I can actually see them doing relatively well in the premiership. And good luck to them. I still hate Eddie Howe though.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I admire what they're doing.

I admire what Palace have done.

I do not admire the way we are heading.

This is ffff'ed up and wrong.

I do not like it.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Truth is. Nobody really cares either way about BH Albion. [apart from Albion fans obviously and some Palace]. It's embarrassing being a Brighton fan sometimes.
you missed this one Vegster. Where's the thumbs down which you never give to people?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here