Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some Bournemouth would like to see us go down

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I don't get where these accusations of us being arrogant towards Bournemouth have come from. I mean, I hadn't even realised that they existed.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
This is very disturbing news. The blighters. I've never heard anything of the like of it though somebody once told me he wanted Crystal Palace to get relegated. I assume he was joking. I like this soccer game but I do wish it was not so flipping competitive. In my day we used to shake hands, exchange cigarets and gradually start to kick the ball about. We did not bother keeping the score or that sort of nonsense.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Im starting to hate Bournemouth, but anyway, we know the secret.
you need to be premier league ready off the pitch, not on the pitch to have any chance of promotion.

And yes I am jealous

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I think Middlesboro and Derby will secure the auto promotion spots and Bournemouth will choke in the play offs. If not and they get promoted then the one bonus will be watching them get spanked week in week out in the PL and seeing the plastic grin of their irritating smug manager wiped off his face, before he jumps ship and all the better players follow once they realise they are aboard a sinking ship.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Didn't some cretins on here say the same about Palace?

I think the idea of a forum is that people post their opinions and others reply if they wish.

If you want to abuse people for their views perhaps you should look at alternative sites?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Have some Bournemouth fans been infected with "Portsmouth Syndrome" ???

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
This is very disturbing news. The blighters. I've never heard anything of the like of it though somebody once told me he wanted Crystal Palace to get relegated. I assume he was joking. I like this soccer game but I do wish it was not so flipping competitive. In my day we used to shake hands, exchange cigarets and gradually start to kick the ball about. We did not bother keeping the score or that sort of nonsense.

Ahhhh Jumpers for goalposts :)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I like the comment that sighted our obsession with Bournemouth.

Then right on cue a new Bournemouth thread appeared on here....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did they pass FFP or are they one of the few cheats that were exposed?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I like the comment that sighted our obsession with Bournemouth.

Then right on cue a new Bournemouth thread appeared on here....

Tbf there really isnt anything like an obsession with them. I don't see one from them re us either (altho they do sing a song that starts 'we hate Brighton & Hove Albion' - bless them)

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I don't mind Bournemouth as a club, but Eddie Howe gets up my nose.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I think Middlesboro and Derby will secure the auto promotion spots and Bournemouth will choke in the play offs. If not and they get promoted then the one bonus will be watching them get spanked week in week out in the PL and seeing the plastic grin of their irritating smug manager wiped off his face, before he jumps ship and all the better players follow once they realise they are aboard a sinking ship.

Perhaps Howe and his better players could all join us then!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

We said that about Palarse , on paper they shouldn't have got into double figures points wise but the ****ers ended up in 11th :lol:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I don't mind if Bournemouth win the Championship, got nothing against them. Rather them than Middlesborough anyday. Not too concerned what a couple of their fans think :thumbsup:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I think the idea of a forum is that people post their opinions and others reply if they wish.

If you want to abuse people for their views perhaps you should look at alternative sites?

F**k me, lighten up mate. Isn't that exactly what I have done; posted a reply. I take it you're one of the really nice guys who said the same about Palace. Sorry if I have offended you, the world can be a dark place at times can't it?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Too many of you care what other fans think. **** what they think, you are like a bunch on women worrying and that insults women, I'm sure they all have their reasons, Much like I dont want to see them go out as we always make a weekend of it when playing them, so it would be a shame to see them go up.

Too many arrogant pricks on here too speaking about how we deserve to go up becuase of the ground and the youth set up and bla bla bla. I'm pretty sure most people would hate us if you read what a lot of people post on here. Thankfully Brighton fans I speak with are a bit more grownded and level headed.

Anyway **** Bournemouth and their pikey grey tracksuited fans, thier birds are all sluts and pebbles over shitty sand all day long. Now they can dislike me and the Albion some more.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
We said that about Palarse , on paper they shouldn't have got into double figures points wise but the ****ers ended up in 11th :lol:

Careful SOG, you'll offend the feint hearted on here. You'll be told to join the songs of praise forum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here