Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March, local lad and Premier League star, is f***ing brilliant

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Just loved the hug at the end. Solly was all embarrassment, while RDZ looked most relaxed and Italian. I’ve never got into the current trend for hugging. I was forced into one recently, made a poor fist of it, and was told afterwards that it was like hugging a bag of bicycle parts.
I guess the hugging thing is not that a modern thing, more of a personal one.
I hugged my dad when I joined the RAF, and hasn't stopped there. I do it to people I'm comfortable with.
As the Italians are a family orientated culture, where all things surround the family unit, this works well with RDZ and the Albion.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
If you were in the direct middle line from the stage to back then I definitely saw you. Jnr was also wearing a BHA shirt & being a 'youth' bailed out of the crowd after an hour. I kept checking to see if he was coming back, but kept seeing possibly your stripes & not his. I resorted to text messages rather than glowstick waving in the end. Youth of today would never be able to cope with a rave was my conclusion! :lolol: Sad that the vibe on Fri isn't everywhere anymore. Half of Jnr's friends had no clue who FBS is. Elder Jnr wouldn't let me borrow his replica skint shirt, elder Jnr will be made to feel bad if he wants to borrow £30 from me. (y)

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Brilliant header today, he can do the lot! And to think, literally 30 seconds before he threw himself at that cross he could barely walk!

It just seemed INEVITABLE he was going to score at some point today. He is oozing confidence from every pore.
If I was to collate my favourite Albion 11 (been watching since 76), March would be the first name on the team sheet.

Both in terms of skillset/play, the special local lad thing and a protective feeling towards good Albion players wrongly labelled as lower league.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If I was to collate my favourite Albion 11 (been watching since 76), March would be the first name on the team sheet.

Both in terms of skillset/play, the special local lad thing and a protective feeling towards good Albion players wrongly labelled as lower league.
Interesting.

I was thinking of polling "Is Solly March an Albion legend?"

Is he?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Interesting.

I was thinking of polling "Is Solly March an Albion legend?"

Is he?

Please do :ascarf: .

I look forward to the said through gritted teeth “I never rated March, but he’s surprised me the last few weeks. More of the same and he’ll justify his starting place”

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Please do :ascarf: .

I look forward to the said through gritted teeth “I never rated March, but he’s surprised me the last few weeks. More of the same and he’ll justify his starting place”
'I was right when I said he was crap. I said he needed to sort his final ball out and he'd be good enough, so I'm pleased to see he took my advice' etc etc.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here