Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March, local lad and Premier League star, is f***ing brilliant

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
In amongst the complete farce that was Saturday, it’s been overlooked that Solly got another assist - that’s 13 goal involvements (goals and assists) for him so far this season now - the best in our team.

What a player :clap2:
I like this because, despite the shite decisions, we did play well on Saturday. We have a lot of important games coming up. It’s not over.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Yes, that bothers me more than the result tonight, tbh.
Absolutely.

You can't not lose them all, but losing March in this very tough end to the season would be a real kick to the balls. Fingers crossed he can still have an impact, but I'll be surprised if he does.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Absolutely.

You can't not lose them all, but losing March in this very tough end to the season would be a real kick to the balls. Fingers crossed he can still have an impact, but I'll be surprised if he does.
The result ( although damaging) means we are still in with a reasonable shout of 6th, but without the play that Solly offers, it's going to be a far harder task.
As for those who suggest that his 'head's gone', after his penalty miss....words fail me.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
But, you can not lose them all, can't you? :unsure:
Yes you can. But you said you can't.

I think you meant 'you can't win them all', but you wanted to add draws so changed 'win' to 'not lose' and it doesn't work :kiss:

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Hey was outstanding when he came on; what a difference. Clearly from RDZ comments before the match he’s been struggling with fatigue and now he will be out for the season. A huge blow.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Looked in real pain as he went down clutching his leg, looks unlikely for the rest of the season. Gutted for the lad, and us, genuinely been one of the outstanding players under RDZ

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here