Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March, local lad and Premier League star, is f***ing brilliant

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Hope Solly is ok and can come on at least for some game time against Arsenal - need him - we improved massively with his introduction today gives us much needed width and crosses

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
He was close to where I was sitting when he suddenly stopped…definitely had the look of a hamstring. Sad for him, he’s not really come back since Wembley. After a great season too.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Yep, the worst thing to come out of today was Solly's injury. He was absolutely superb unti he pulled up sharply holding. his thigh. I can't see him being involved again this season and will be a huge miss.

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
We will massively miss him. He is a must start player for me with his directness. The improvement he has made had been phenomenal.
More worryingly is who do I put in his place in FF. A late push for the top 1000 Brighton league is on the cards. Mitoma is in but off the boil too. 🤯

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
If he was there tonight, reckon he'll be asking his agent if there's a 14 day cooling off period in his contract!
He was there - on the pitch (at half time).

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Sadly looks like he is done for the season now. Buonanotte is not the player to replace him at the moment as he seemed lost lastnight mind you so did the defence

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Sadly looks like he is done for the season now. Buonanotte is not the player to replace him at the moment as he seemed lost lastnight mind you so did the defence
I never thought Gros was a defender - but he is a really skilful clever player and to that end I think he has played defensively exceptionally well. Lets have faith the squad players can step in where necessary though losing Solly is going to be massive because as a player he is so unique, so talented - world class.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Looks like Enciso will have to take Solly’s spot on the right.
Let’s get Gross back in midfield and cover right back with Webster or hopefully a fit Veltman.
The long season is certainly taking its toll on our players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here