Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So which forward do we want to buy?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
We definitely need to strengthen the strikeforce. As we're losing Zamora and Wilson, I imagine we'll keep hold of Baldock (and obviously Hemed). I hope we'll then try to sign a quick striker and a hold up player so we can vary the strike pairing depending on who we're playing.

I'd be surprised if we look over here. We've got our best deals on strikers (Hemed and Ulloa) in Spain and may well try to sign players from there. Judging by January, there is money to be spent and we'll hopefully have more chance of getting a top quality striker this year than we did last season.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I see Leroy Lita is available again

albionite

May 20, 2009
We need to wait to see who bensgrandad says we will get.

I'm sure he has overheard a conversation on the next striker to wear the stripes.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I havent but I am sure I read that we looked at Kodja and turned him down. I would consider Vetokele of Charlton as a swap for Baldock if he is fully fit from his injuries.

Gi2raffe1

May 17, 2016
We do not need nor can we afford these so called top strikers!!!what we need is our scouting network to come up with the next jamie vardy/andre gray and keep them when we find them!!!ulloa for example but needs are needs sometimes when you are struck for money as brighton will be for years to come!!!!we will always keep the faith and wish!!!!!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Surely Jiri can have a word with Vydra at the Euro's ;-)

Done deal, He would be dynamite in our set up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here