Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So Tomorrow If Those Scousers Boo the National Anthem........

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What's our reaction as inevitably as the majority of Everton fans reside in the peoples republic of Liverpool they will boo the national anthem.......

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
War!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Don’t care, I’ll be buggering about on my phone waiting for it to finish so we can get on with the proper stuff

medwayseagull reborn

Oct 12, 2022
What's our reaction as inevitably as the majority of Everton fans reside in the peoples republic of Liverpool they will boo the national anthem.......
Who is " our" ? Are you suggesting we should have a united response ? If so, not a chance in hell. You and similar minded people could always go and remonstrate with them or perhaps you can just come on here and speculate instead. Personally, I shall just ignore the whole sorry, divisive tokenism dreamt up by the PL.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Who is " our" ? Are you suggesting we should have a united response ? If so, not a chance in hell. You and similar minded people could always go and remonstrate with them or perhaps you can just come on here and speculate instead. Personally, I shall just ignore the whole sorry, divisive tokenism dreamt up by the PL.
Is the correct answer

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
People should sing the Lichtenstein version, that’ll bamboozle a few folk!

Long live Liechtenstein,
Blossoming on the young Rhine,
Fortunate and faithful!
Long live the Prince of the Land,
Long live our fatherland,
Through bonds of brotherly love
United and free!

:thumbsup:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I thought we all loved the freedom of expression our country affords? I am not a republican, and favour the monarchy's continuance, however if anyone chooses to sing, boo or remain indifferent it is their right in a free country. Unless I've got it wrong and we are free to express our views only if it coincides with an 'acceptable' paradigm.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
People should sing the Lichtenstein version, that’ll bamboozle a few folk!

Long live Liechtenstein,
Blossoming on the young Rhine,
Fortunate and faithful!
Long live the Prince of the Land,
Long live our fatherland,
Through bonds of brotherly love
United and free!

:thumbsup:
Suddenly God Save the King doesn't feel so bad.
At least it doesn't ask me to like anybody else in the country.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I thought we all loved the freedom of expression our country affords? I am not a republican, and favour the monarchy's continuance, however if anyone chooses to sing, boo or remain indifferent it is their right in a free country. Unless I've got it wrong and we are free to express our views only if it coincides with an 'acceptable' paradigm.
Altogether now..

"You're going home with an acceptable paradigm"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here