Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So Tomorrow If Those Scousers Boo the National Anthem........

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oooooh a good old fashioned booo-off.

It's a shame we're a little out of practice.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Oooooh a good old fashioned booo-off.

It's a shame we're a little out of practice.
If somebody boos somebody else booing the anthem, how will anybody know they're not booing the anthem themselves?
And then somebody else could chip in, booing the second booer.
Total chaos.
In fact, that sort of chaos deserves a good boo.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
booing the national anthem is very much bad form. The correct response is wait for it to finish and respond with a chorus of;

No future, no future, no future for you,

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If somebody boos somebody else booing the anthem, how will anybody know they're not booing the anthem themselves?
Total chaos.
Why not just tut ? That's very English.

In fact, jus tut to the beat of the national anthem. That way Albion fans could confirm their annoyance of the booing whilst registering their approval of the anthem.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
I thought we all loved the freedom of expression our country affords? I am not a republican, and favour the monarchy's continuance, however if anyone chooses to sing, boo or remain indifferent it is their right in a free country. Unless I've got it wrong and we are free to express our views only if it coincides with an 'acceptable' paradigm.
Bang on.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Total chaos.
And before you know where you are booing booing has gone down the same path as poo pooing poo pooing

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
What's our reaction as inevitably as the majority of Everton fans reside in the peoples republic of Liverpool they will boo the national anthem.......
Doubt they will, as stated elsewhere, huge divide in the city, over not just football, Everton are more Ian Paisley than Bob.

Lots of animosity also over Heysel and effectively Everton being denied a crack at the European Cup, not once but twice, due to the behaviour of the fans of their fiercest rivals.

It could have changed the whole future of domestic and perhaps even the England team, Kendall wins the European Cup at least once we might never have had Graham Taylor, El Tel or Eileen Drewery? 😂

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Why not just tut ? That's very English.

In fact, jus tut to the beat of the national anthem. That way Albion fans could confirm their annoyance of the booing whilst registering their approval of the anthem.
I don't think I've ever tutted anything in my life, but then I tend to file English well down my list of possible identities.
If I were there, I might aggressively roll my eyes at people getting het up over things that don't really matter.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
At last a thread that dares to fans the flames of Republican and Unionist’s, there isn’t enough of them on this board, I just hope someone starts one titled ’Who watching the Coronation concert tonight’….

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Total chaos.
“I was saying Boo-d Save The King”

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
boo urns.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Who is " our" ? Are you suggesting we should have a united response ? If so, not a chance in hell. You and similar minded people could always go and remonstrate with them or perhaps you can just come on here and speculate instead. Personally, I shall just ignore the whole sorry, divisive tokenism dreamt up by the PL.
Surely a united response is, fall over at the slightest touch by the opposition and when can't get hold of the ball, make a rash challenge, then try and have a go at the opposition captain.......!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here