Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, it's not the benefits immigrants are after then.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
According to UKIP, 29 million Bulgarians and Romanians could be coming.

That's the entire population of both countries.....

So can we conclude that:

Britain, one of the less welcoming countries, is the place everyone wants to go. Including the elderly and infirm.

and...

All of them have the facility to get here.

UKIP and the Daily Mail, your reliable source of weekly hatred and bile.

Now for the disabled.....

Well said, that man!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Would be good for the pitchfork-making industry and garlic farmers though eh. And even the church would make a buck or two selling crosses and blessed paraphernalia.

We'll need virgins though won't we MB ?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
This from a Left wing mayor in Germany.
The mayor of a German city claims Romanian and Bulgarian migrants are causing havoc, committing crimes and costing his authority close to £15million a year to house, feed and police.

Soeren Link, the left-wing mayor of the former industrial city of Duisburg, close to the border with Holland, claims prostitution and robberies have spiked since the EU's latest members began arriving last year.

'We are massively affected,' said the mayor, confirming the fears of the Association of German Cities which recently warned of 'social unrest' because of the economic refugees

Feb 3, 2013
The mayor of a German city claims Romanian and Bulgarian migrants are causing havoc, committing crimes and costing his authority close to £15million a year to house, feed and police.

Soeren Link, the left-wing mayor of the former industrial city of Duisburg, close to the border with Holland, claims prostitution and robberies have spiked since the EU's latest members began arriving last year.

'We are massively affected,' said the mayor, confirming the fears of the Association of German Cities which recently warned of 'social unrest' because of the economic refugees

Yesterday a Judge sentenced 10 Romanians to 80 years in prison and said if these Romanians think we're an easy touch on crime where you can help yourselves then think again. I say stop all immigration full stop as we don't need these people as we have to many people unemployed as it is.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009

The evidence is that we are already dealing with increased criminality from our hard working eastern European friends.

Up to one in three Romanians arrested, figures show - Telegraph

Of course the numbers are small we will be told, however some comfort that will be for those related to the 10 victims of murder and 140 raped at the hands of Romanians........they would appear to be murdering a raping at a rate that the Bulgars are struggling to keep up with as they have only murdered 2 and raped a mere 30.

Our Polish friends are at the top of the table though murdering 84, but they have only raped 130........I suspect the rate is low because they are too pissed.

Drink driving statistics would be good...............I bet they are ****ing awesome at that, doubled with driving with no insurance.

Bloody tinkers..........dont worry though someone will say at some point that overall those numbers will be small.

Happy easter everyone.

Feb 3, 2013
The evidence is that we are already dealing with increased criminality from our hard working eastern European friends.

Up to one in three Romanians arrested, figures show - Telegraph

Of course the numbers are small we will be told, however some comfort that will be for those related to the 10 victims of murder and 140 raped at the hands of Romanians........they would appear to be murdering a raping at a rate that the Bulgars are struggling to keep up with as they have only murdered 2 and raped a mere 30.

Our Polish friends are at the top of the table though murdering 84, but they have only raped 130........I suspect the rate is low because they are too pissed.

Drink driving statistics would be good...............I bet they are ****ing awesome at that, doubled with driving with no insurance.

Bloody tinkers..........dont worry though someone will say at some point that overall those numbers will be small.

Happy easter everyone.

And you :)

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
And you're got them all bang to rights as robbers? ??? Sake! Maybe they just want a better life for themselves and their family - same as everybody everywhere everytime

No there will be a seriously rougher element as well.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
And you're got them all bang to rights as robbers? ??? Sake! Maybe they just want a better life for themselves and their family - same as everybody everywhere everytime

Anyone working in retail will know they are light fingered , they even encourage their kids from the age of 3 or 4 to have a go.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anyone working in retail will know they are light fingered , they even encourage their kids from the age of 3 or 4 to have a go.

Given there won't be any UK retail left by the time they come flooding in this should not be an issue.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

What all Romanians? Do you really believe this?

"The crime rate in Romania is low compared to industrialized countries. An analysis was done using INTERPOL data for Romania. For purpose of comparison, data were drawn for the seven offences used to compute the United States FBI's index of crime. Index offences include murder, forcible rape, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary, larceny, and motor vehicle theft.

The combined total of these offences constitutes the Index used for trend calculation purposes. Romania will be compared with Japan (country with a low crime rate) and USA (country with a high crime rate). According to the INTERPOL data, for murder, the rate in 2000 was 7.44 per 100,000 population for Romania, 1.10 for Japan, and 5.51 for USA. For rape, the rate in 2000 was 8.34 for Romania, compared with 1.78 for Japan and 32.05 for USA. For robbery, the rate in 2000 was 30.3 for Romania, 4.08 for Japan, and 144.92 for USA.

For aggravated assault, the rate in 2000 was 5.5 for Romania, 23.78 for Japan, and 323.62 for USA. For burglary, the rate in 2000 was 371.13 for Romania, 233.60 for Japan, and 728.42 for USA. The rate of larceny for 2000 was 595.3 for Romania, 1401.26 for Japan, and 2475.27 for USA. The rate for motor vehicle theft in 2000 was 31.61 for Romania, compared with 44.28 for Japan and 414.17 for USA. The rate for all index offenses combined was 1049.62 for Romania, compared with 1709.88 for Japan and 4123.97 for USA."

http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/faculty/rwinslow/europe/romania.html

Perhaps we should clamp down on the US immigrants. They sound like a right bunch of thieving rapists.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
At least It's better than the BNP, although if you look at some of the UKIP forums you get an idea of a worrying cancerous underbelly.

Whatever UKIP do now is ultimately to little effect long term. Once they are in a position to gain a credible foothold they will be examined more thoroughly. Then the wheels will come off very quickly.

What was that somebody said about hatred and bile?

I am an intelligent, thoughtful and compassionate person. I have examined UKIP thoroughly, and I find your post to be very ignorant and very prejudiced.

D

Deleted member 22389

What all Romanians? Do you really believe this?

"The crime rate in Romania is low compared to industrialized countries. An analysis was done using INTERPOL data for Romania. For purpose of comparison, data were drawn for the seven offences used to compute the United States FBI's index of crime. Index offences include murder, forcible rape, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary, larceny, and motor vehicle theft.

The combined total of these offences constitutes the Index used for trend calculation purposes. Romania will be compared with Japan (country with a low crime rate) and USA (country with a high crime rate). According to the INTERPOL data, for murder, the rate in 2000 was 7.44 per 100,000 population for Romania, 1.10 for Japan, and 5.51 for USA. For rape, the rate in 2000 was 8.34 for Romania, compared with 1.78 for Japan and 32.05 for USA. For robbery, the rate in 2000 was 30.3 for Romania, 4.08 for Japan, and 144.92 for USA.

For aggravated assault, the rate in 2000 was 5.5 for Romania, 23.78 for Japan, and 323.62 for USA. For burglary, the rate in 2000 was 371.13 for Romania, 233.60 for Japan, and 728.42 for USA. The rate of larceny for 2000 was 595.3 for Romania, 1401.26 for Japan, and 2475.27 for USA. The rate for motor vehicle theft in 2000 was 31.61 for Romania, compared with 44.28 for Japan and 414.17 for USA. The rate for all index offenses combined was 1049.62 for Romania, compared with 1709.88 for Japan and 4123.97 for USA."

http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/faculty/rwinslow/europe/romania.html

Perhaps we should clamp down on the US immigrants. They sound like a right bunch of thieving rapists.

Most of us know it is only a small minority that commit these crimes, however do we really need to be opening our doors to more of these people. I say no, and so do lots of other people.

My biggest and only concern is what will happen if we do get a large influx of people, what is going to happen to these people if they cannot get work and are not prepared to go home.
At this point, what options do they have left?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think you will find most people who are against free movement, because that is what I am going to call it from now on, have nothing against the people personally, it's just about numbers coming in and what further effects it could have on our jobs market, services and everything else. And I hope most people agree we don't these criminals in our country, it just makes things worse.

We all need a job with fair pay don't we. What we don't need is extra competition from jobs. It must bloody awful being unemployed and I feel sorry for the people are trying hard to get in to work. It must be really frustrating.

Nothing against them personally but the idiots on this thread do have something against their generalised stereotypes.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
What was that somebody said about hatred and bile?

I am an intelligent, thoughtful and compassionate person. I have examined UKIP thoroughly, and I find your post to be very ignorant and very prejudiced.

It seems others are not so "ignorant or prejudiced" .....perhaps some have woken up, including the voters and other MP's.
Lawrence Webb becomes first UKIP councillor in London following Havering Council by-election - News - Romford Recorder
Three councillors defect to UKIP From The Northern Echo)
And from today, even a local MP has defected...
Top Horsham Tory defects to UKIP - EXCLUSIVE - Local - West Sussex County Times

It pays not to just read the Guardian or Daily Mail eh...:)

D

Deleted member 22389

It seems others are not so "ignorant or prejudiced" .....perhaps some have woken up, including the voters and other MP's.
Lawrence Webb becomes first UKIP councillor in London following Havering Council by-election - News - Romford Recorder

The wheels are hardly falling off UKIP as some others are predicting. May be if the governments would listen to the concerns of people in this country, UKIP would be nowhere to be seen.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Top Horsham Tory defects to UKIP - EXCLUSIVE - Local - West Sussex County Times

It pays not to just read the Guardian or Daily Mail eh...:)

In the U.S. there is a coalition between independents and conservatives (real ones) forming, seems like the same is happening here too. The Coke/Pepsi two party system is being seen for what it is. I call FAKE.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The wheels are hardly falling off UKIP as some others are predicting. May be if the governments would listen to the concerns of people in this country, UKIP would be nowhere to be seen.

Many are sick to death of the 3 party election merry go round. Years and years of the same thing, nothing changes, and not one of the 3 main parties put the people of England first......by the way, that includes all the people of whatever colour that live in England.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here