Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, it's not the benefits immigrants are after then.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If I was a Bulgarian or Romanian then I'd have my carrier bag packed and waiting.

I would bet a lot of money that you wouldn't, because that would mean you having to get off your arse, moving home, leaving friends and family, go to somewhere you know very little about, maybe struggle with a new language, work hard and try to earn a living.

I am fairly certain that what you would do is sit on your computer whining about something else.:angel:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Didn't know Bulgarians and Romanians were Muslims.

Some definately are. you can tell which ones, they have hooks instead of hands and are made of dynamite and swear words.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Well, it's pretty obvious what's going to happen isn't it. They'll turn up rape everyone, give us all black AIDS, use a copy of The Guardian instead of a defence solicitor, be set free to plant bombs and carjack mother's as they drop their children off at the school gates, take all the strawbery picking jobs in central London, eat smelly currys and throw the nappies at our War Veterans, turn all our churches into 30000 person dormitories for their crack addicted pitbulls, close down all our fish and chip shops and turn them into nuclear mosque bunkers, publically flog the un-born child of William and Kate while she recites the Qu'ran, replace all our newsreaders with middle aged sex criminals with bombs instead of heads and ban cricket. You just see if they don't.

Hold on... ban Fish n Chip Shops... Noooooooo. As for cricket, nah, they'll never ban that...

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I would bet a lot of money that you wouldn't, because that would mean you having to get off your arse, moving home, leaving friends and family, go to somewhere you know very little about, maybe struggle with a new language, work hard and try to earn a living.

I am fairly certain that what you would do is sit on your computer whining about something else.:angel:

This.

Feb 3, 2013
Personally, UKIP are a bigger threat to the UK than any 'immigrants' are.

UKIP are the only party that fight for the british. I suggest you go live near Asian communitys. They are no go ares for white people unlike Gordan dopey Brown who said there is no such thing just like Jackie smith saying she often pops out in Peckham in the early hours for a kebab but she forgot to say she has 3 armed police officers with her lol

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
UKIP are the only party that fight for the british. I suggest you go live near Asian communitys. They are no go ares for white people unlike Gordan dopey Brown who said there is no such thing just like Jackie smith saying she often pops out in Peckham in the early hours for a kebab but she forgot to say she has 3 armed police officers with her lol

Spaz.

Feb 3, 2013

To right I would. I'd head straight for croydon and say house please, not a flat, a 4 bedroom would be nice but would be happy for a 3. Don't want a 50inch tv, 40 will do.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
As long as those Transylvanians don't come over I don't care. Building bloody great castles everywhere and biting your neck.

Would be good for the pitchfork-making industry and garlic farmers though eh. And even the church would make a buck or two selling crosses and blessed paraphernalia.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Would be good for the pitchfork-making industry and garlic farmers though eh. And even the church would make a buck or two selling crosses and blessed paraphernalia.

We may even be able to get Cory Feldman and Cory Feldman some work?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
To right I would. I'd head straight for croydon and say house please, not a flat, a 4 bedroom would be nice but would be happy for a 3. Don't want a 50inch tv, 40 will do.

So being a British born scrounger is ok ?

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
There are major ethnic tensions in the UK, and indeed some neighbourhoods are no-go areas. I acknowledge that. What I look for though in those who wish to lead is considered solutions, not hate-filled rhetoric.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
If you knew anyone who was from Romania then you would know they are people like you and also what proud, how hard working people who are pleased to see the back of communism they on the whole are. Just have a think, England always has been an immigrant country, from the Romans, to the Saxons, to the Vikings, to the Normans to 1 in 4 sailors at Trafalgar being black, to the immigration after the end of Empire, and that is for me just fantastic. I love London because it is international, and it is London that pays for the rest of the country, (hat Im afraid is a simple economic fact). It is therefore the international community that helps pay for the rest of England. Its a change of mindset but an international outlook is something that is changing England for the better,in my view in any event.

all of which came to conquer the British Isles and all of those we as a nation learned something from them being here

what do you think we might learn from the Romanians and Bulgarians ???????????
those coming from the Commonwealth to work here came for a specific reason, to rebuild the nation after the first and second world wars, to work in our health service as nurses and doctors, Oh and the Irish to build our underground and roads, the Chinese and other eastern nationals to feed us.
I am fairly cosmopolitan and have contact with many from abroad in my life.

for the life of me I cannot understand why anyone from any nation would think it was better here than staying where they are, near their family, there are very few jobs here and by the looks david is going to close off any benefits and housing to them for at least a few years.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Define 'British'. Does it mean by heritage, or by place of birth? Either way, your argument falls flat on its face.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009

The evidence is flawed and biased.

Firstly, the analysis of British "natives" includes every JCL that has become a naturalised British citizen in last 20 years.

Naturalisation as a British Citizen: Concepts and Trends | The Migration Observatory

In just the last 10 years the average number of immigrants taking up British citizenship has been approx. 160k pa, so this means the statistics concerning the take up of benefits by British natives are accomodating well over 1.6m naturalised immigrants as "native" British. This is neat but false accounting, and undermines the integrity of the conclusions...................I am sure you will agree.

Secondly the report has been produced by Professor Martin Kahanec, evidently a emminent academic.

http://ec.europa.eu/economy_finance/publications/publication_summary14305_en.htm

The trouble with him is that he is balls deep into the black heart of the EU and as we know all to well these days any ****er connected to the EU cannot be trusted to tell the truth to the peoples of Europe about any negative effects of the wider EU project....................I mean (and by way of a current example) in 2010 and 2011 the EBA's stress tests did not indicate any Cypriot banks were in trouble at all?

BBC News - Seven EU banks fail stress tests

Eight of 90 Banks Fail European Stress Tests

But then anyone who wasn't a EU zealot knew the data the EU and its institutions were using to assess the banks was fatally flawed therefore the subsequent conclusions were full of shit and not worth the paper it was written on.............as recent events has tragically demonstrated. I am sure you will agree?

Christopher Whalen | Analysis Opinion | Reuters.com

His CV is interesting though........................12 pages of seemingly significant academic acheivements.................yet he still feels the need to state that his "computer skills" include "MS Office".............how absoultely delightful.

Merry Easter to you as well.

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
Well, it's pretty obvious what's going to happen isn't it. They'll turn up rape everyone, give us all black AIDS, use a copy of The Guardian instead of a defence solicitor, be set free to plant bombs and carjack mother's as they drop their children off at the school gates, take all the strawbery picking jobs in central London, eat smelly currys and throw the nappies at our War Veterans, turn all our churches into 30000 person dormitories for their crack addicted pitbulls, close down all our fish and chip shops and turn them into nuclear mosque bunkers, publically flog the un-born child of William and Kate while she recites the Qu'ran, replace all our newsreaders with middle aged sex criminals with bombs instead of heads and ban cricket. You just see if they don't.

I've heard that Richard Littlejohn reckons that's only the start of it.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath

That's great news, The government can introduce very tough requirements and all the right wing will be very happy.
As very few immigrants claim benefits then no one can claim the rules are a form of discrimination, so no animosity there either.

Looks like the biggest current argument over immigration can be easily resolved, so a win win for everyone.

Hurrah

Here's to a peaceful co-existence

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here