Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, it's not the benefits immigrants are after then.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No you clearly stated "consumer" & "choice, dont try and wriggle out of it.

Go and re-read post #18. My reply which you quote above is a clear response to a post about competition for jobs.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Insulting my original post, which he clearly had neither read or maybe not understood, by calling it typical left wing bull shit will provoke a reaction will it not?

"Typical left wing bull shit" was not insulting you personally, was it?
Although "Says Thick Mick from Patcham." and " was it you fool? Typical bullshit from a dunce NSC poster."........was.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Nobody asked us......but the sheeple just keep moaning and voting for the parties that just open the borders to all and sundry.

Yes they did ask you. UKIP offered an opportunity to close the borders at the last election and the Tories will offer an in/out referendum at the next election and I presume UKIP will again. If the nation wants this they have two options to achieve it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
"Typical left wing bull shit" was not insulting you personally, was it?
Although "Says Thick Mick from Patcham." and " was it you fool? Typical bullshit from a dunce NSC poster."........was.

I felt personally insulted as it refered to my post. Now, if Mick comes back and says he is offended then I will address it but I see no need to address you being offended on his behalf.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Here you go:

Maybe I should have added "for jobs" at the end to make it totally utterly clear but I think in the context it is clear enough.

Utter rubbish and you know it, I suppose we are all to "thick" to try and work out which context your posting, lets not forget your context's change with the weather, to suit your latest rant.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Utter rubbish and you know it, I suppose we are all to "thick" to try and work out which context your posting, lets not forget your context's change with the weather, to suit your latest rant.

Yep, it changes, or the points are body swerved. A tactic, with insulting, that are the usual traits of a certain political persuasion.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

You are looking quite desperate in trying to make your misunderstanding hold. If someone posts something, and I reply AND go to the bother of quoting the post do you a) think my post is a DIRECT reply to that post or b) me rambling on about something different? Have a think about it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I suppose we are all to "thick" to try and work out which context your posting,

Dont be silly. It's not that difficult especially when I provide you with the context. No one else seems to struggle.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yep, it changes, or the points are body swerved. A tactic, with insulting, that are the usual traits of a certain political persuasion.

I was not swerving you, more gave up on you for rambling on about arrest rates when I wanted to see some conviction rates. You're not a criminal until you are convicted. Unless I am mistaken these were not provided so I moved on.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I was not swerving you, more gave up on you for rambling on about arrest rates when I wanted to see some conviction rates. You're not a criminal until you are convicted. Unless I am mistaken these were not provided so I moved on.

They show the nationality of criminals ‘PROCEEDED against’ – either CHARGED and taken to court, FINED or CAUTIONED – by the force over a year and the nature of the crime. From September 2010 to August 31 2011.
Seeing as there are over 500,000 Poles, and only about 68,000 Romanians, the percentage does change dramatically.
I'm sorry i can not provide more up to date info atm, maybe seeing as you are the one doubting, you could produce the convicted list.
5yvpkl.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They show the nationality of criminals ‘PROCEEDED against’ – either CHARGED and taken to court, FINED or CAUTIONED – by the force over a year and the nature of the crime. From September 2010 to August 31 2011.
Seeing as there are over 500,000 Poles, and only about 68,000 Romanians, the percentage does change dramatically.
I'm sorry i can not provide more up to date info atm, maybe seeing as you are the one doubting, you could produce the convicted list.
5yvpkl.jpg

What does accused mean though? I could accuse you of theft, not that I will, but you must be able to see my point? Publishing these ambiguous stats is dangerous in my opinion. I am going out for a beer and some food now but will look for some more meaningful figures later or tomorrow. Have a good evening.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
What does accused mean though? I could accuse you of theft, not that I will, but you must be able to see my point? Publishing these ambiguous stats is dangerous in my opinion. I am going out for a beer and some food now but will look for some more meaningful figures later or tomorrow. Have a good evening.

And You.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009

The prison population stats are attached, and provide some additional clarity on the percentage of hard working immigrants that have been convicted of crimes whilst blessing this country with their presence. I suppose we can conclude from the statistics that those heroes who do find themselves at her majesties pleasure are therefore existing in our prisons at the expense of the taxpayer, a kind of indirect "benefit claimant" if you will. An interesting dynamic that the report provided by the EU misses out on.

http://www.parliament.uk/Templates/BriefingPapers/Pages/BPPdfDownload.aspx?bp-id=sn04334

The headlines are that approx. 15% inside are foreigners, with offenders coming from over 156 countries............what a vibrant and colourful place our prisons must be?

Of the "natives" there are 20% in our prisons whose heritage is foreign an interesting statistic given the ethnic population position in the overall percentage in the wider population, although no doubt they are victims of racism and poverty.

I wonder how many of these 20% are new naturalised British citizens? That would be interesting wouldn't it?

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Yes they did ask you. UKIP offered an opportunity to close the borders at the last election and the Tories will offer an in/out referendum at the next election and I presume UKIP will again. If the nation wants this they have two options to achieve it.

The country didn't vote for gay marriage either................but nonetheless we have it on the statute book. You need to keep up with this politicians promising/misleading the electorate thingy, it happens quite a lot, a couple of years ago our Prime Minister was a bloke who told the country he had abolished boom and bust in the economic cycle.

To be fair I have not heard from him for a while, last time I saw him he was apologising for coating off one of his party's elderly supporters because she told him that was surprised at the amount of immigrants living in her community.............weird eh?

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Here you go:

Maybe I should have added "for jobs" at the end to make it totally utterly clear but I think in the context it is clear enough.

Yes, competition for jobs is a good thing for capitalists, that would be the classic argument of a Thatcher supporting pig............essentially you mean over supply in the labour market which is the road to the poor house for the British working class in particular. This is why as you Tories well know is why old Labour were always against the EU in the pre Tony Blair days.

Of course these crime statics do prove one thing and that is that our native British born rapists and murderers have (and are) facing increased competition from those arriving from overseas............they really will need to raise their game.

Go Team GB!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here