Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, it's not the benefits immigrants are after then.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Okay. That's the arrest rate, but the stat of value is the conviction rate; arrest rate is pretty meaningless in this context. In fact the first thing that jumps out to me from these figures is that the police might be unfairly targeting a new racial group which we know they do with other racial groups.

The racists in the Police are shameless these days and have set up a special project to wrongfully malign these honest hardworking folk........

Operation Nexus launches - Metropolitan Police Service

Like project trident it's all lies.......if 27% of crimes are being committed by immigrants it must be much higher as we haven't accounted for the 1.6m new naturalised British citizens.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Strange because i thought this thread was about the expected mass immigration coming to Europe, and that includes the UK. Opinions are fair enough, but if you live outside the area which could be affected, then it is easy to decide for others.

Just saying. Wherever you go, the locals talk about new comers in exactly the same ways, using exactly the same arguments.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Okay. That's the arrest rate, but the stat of value is the conviction rate; arrest rate is pretty meaningless in this context. In fact the first thing that jumps out to me from these figures is that the police might be unfairly targeting a new racial group which we know they do with other racial groups.

Hmmm.
""We work extensively with the Romanian police... built up over the last three years [of] really close working relations," said Shaw. He added: "Romanian police officers are working in London on traditional crime, with Romanian criminals, but we also have that kind of relationship in terms of e-crime and payment card crime."

Read more: http://www.computing.co.uk/ctg/news/2252352/police-prevented-from-chasing-cyber-criminals-from-outside-europe#ixzz2P7DGjrcZ

Romanian Police Officers in London to Help Tackle Crime Gangs
Romanian Police Officers in London to Help Tackle Crime Gangs | LBC

Romanian police tackle West End begging gangs
BBC News - Romanian police tackle West End begging gangs

Met calls in Romanian police to clean up Roma beggars and pickpockets in West End - Crime - News - London Evening Standard

And not a Daily Mail link used :thumbsup:

"Unfairly targeting eh"

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

Hmmm.
""We work extensively with the Romanian police... built up over the last three years [of] really close working relations," said Shaw. He added: "Romanian police officers are working in London on traditional crime, with Romanian criminals, but we also have that kind of relationship in terms of e-crime and payment card crime."

Read more: http://www.computing.co.uk/ctg/news...r-criminals-from-outside-europe#ixzz2P7DGjrcZ

"Unfairly targeting eh"

But most annoyingly the word racial has to pop it's ugly head up again, when it has got absolutely nothing to do with that. Why can't some people just see it for what it is. Criminals are criminals end of, it needs sorting out.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hmmm.

Read more: http://www.computing.co.uk/ctg/news/2252352/police-prevented-from-chasing-cyber-criminals-from-outside-europe#ixzz2P7DGjrcZ

"Unfairly targeting eh"

Arrest rates mean jack-all though. What are the conviction rates for Romanians? And what are these in comparison to other races in the same geographical location?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Arrest rates mean jack-all though. What are the conviction rates for Romanians? And what are these in comparison to other races in the same geographical location?

Ok, another side step.
My links were in response to your post...this
"Okay. That's the arrest rate, but the stat of value is the conviction rate; arrest rate is pretty meaningless in this context. In fact the first thing that jumps out to me from these figures is that the police might be unfairly targeting a new racial group which we know they do with other racial groups."

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I want no borders and for people to stop being so selfish.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
well done............. the guardian asks a few immigrants if they are after benefits ....they say no.... and now its a non issue! typical leftwing bullshit from a paper that referred to uk looters as "protesters" ! priceless

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Hmmm.

Met calls in Romanian police to clean up Roma beggars and pickpockets in West End - Crime - News - London Evening Standard

And not a Daily Mail link used :thumbsup:

"Unfairly targeting eh"

indeed ....anyone from London knows this has been an issue for years ....gotta love the liberals pretending it aint so ! youre all "wasist" tm

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
well done............. the guardian asks a few immigrants if they are after benefits ....they say no.... and now its a non issue! typical leftwing bullshit from a paper that referred to uk looters as "protesters" ! priceless

But it wasn't a Guardian study was it you fool? Typical bullshit from a dunce NSC poster.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
indeed ....anyone from London knows this has been an issue for years ....gotta love the liberals pretending it aint so ! youre all "wasist" tm

Says Thick Mick from Patcham.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I am as suspicious of The Guardian as of any of the daily rags, but you are being as selective as those who do nothing but slag off readers of the red tops.

How do you respond to the analysis from the ONS that states that there is a lower proportion of immigrants in this country on benefits than that of the indigenous population?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I am as suspicious of The Guardian as of any of the daily rags, but you are being as selective as those who do nothing but slag off readers of the red tops.

How do you respond to the analysis from the ONS that states that there is a lower proportion of immigrants in this country on benefits than that of the indigenous population?

Well that's obvious isnt it, ask the ONS what proportion of all immigrants are on benefits......

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is that really called for. Sucks of a post from someone that has to resort to insults in a debate.

Insulting my original post, which he clearly had neither read or maybe not understood, by calling it typical left wing bull shit will provoke a reaction will it not?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ahh, so it was right to de nationalise the railway system?

I was talking in the context of competition for jobs. And, as a customer of either a railway or any other business, generally I'd want a the positions filled by the best people to deliver the end product.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Ok then, let's put it another way, to appease all.

This country has many unemployed, be it the indigenous English or immigrants. The services, houses and infrastructure is strained. Taxes and prices are high.
Many immigrants have come to England, worked, abided by the laws and accepted our culture......many have not.
The UK has the best/easiest benefit system in Europe.
If we are not allowed to close our borders, are we not allowed to vet and contain the influx, as many countries do.
A lot of countries only take in people where there are job shortages, and even in just the fields where there is a shortage.
After working for 40 years, paying tax, and being unemployed (luckily) for just eight weeks....for which i received rock all in benefits, i prefer my taxes to go to the genuinely unemployed, the sick, the disabled and the pensioners. Until our unemployment is brought down, and the above mentioned are addressed, how can we let thousands more people in.
Maybe we should just keep shelling out millions in Foreign Aid.....
Nobody asked us......but the sheeple just keep moaning and voting for the parties that just open the borders to all and sundry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here