So are Reading really a better project ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
NO. Just that you have got me so wrong.

OK you can stop digging now
the hole you are in is about to engulf you

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Glad you're back, somehow I've ended up being drawn into defending your posts for the last few hours with all of your friends, and then having to defend myself :lolol:

Much appreciated. I'd much rather look forward now but, sadly, I feel I have to stand up for Tony and the board.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
But amazingly you could attribute statements in this thread to people who hadn't made them, then arrogantly pre-judge that's how they felt so they would have made them anyway...?

:facepalm:

Yeah Yeah yeah, you were all in for your pound of flesh, all saying the same thing with different words, I don't have to deal with you individually and go around in circles, which is your main aim.

By the way I'm not the manager so to compare my comments to Gus's is a futile and inane attempt to draw me into your pointless agenda.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Yeah Yeah yeah, you were all in for your pound of flesh, all saying the same thing with different words, I don't have to deal with you individually and go around in circles, which is your main aim.

By the way I'm not the manager so to compare my comments to Gus's is a futile and inane attempt to draw me into your pointless agenda.

:drama:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Much appreciated. I'd much rather look forward now but, sadly, I feel I have to stand up for Tony and the board.

Oh aren't you the fncking hero. News flash gobby: Tony's a big boy, he can stand up for himself. Right now, the last thing he needs is an internet troll who would betray a confidence standing up for him.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Are Reading a better project than Brighton? Of course they are. And until we get promoted to the Premier League and benefit from parachute payments etc they will remain so.

Aug 23, 2011
A tad? You obviously haven't read the whole thread. Narcissism is his middle name.

If he could spell it. Oops now i've lowered myself to their level, damn lost that moral highground. I do think i'd take his points a little more seriously without the signature. Its all a bit my dads bigger than your dad

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Did Gus Poyet sleep with B.W.'s missus or something!?

It's an irrational hatred bordering on some crazy obsession! 43 posts of defaming Gus and counting... (and this isn't the first time he's done this)

Yes, you're right of course; I just can't get over it. How could he do such a thing. It hurts so much!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I think you might be confusing me with someone else
as I have said before I like fairness
I don't like people who profess to know something about someone but won't/ can't tell anyone I am willing to wait until the TRUTH comes out if it ever does and until then lets have a little fairness
yes I like Gus he wears his heart on his sleeve and is gobby has opinions like anyone else
I also like Tony
I love the CLUB
thats why this fiasco gets right up my tits

Please demonstrate your support for Tony for a change then.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
and thats it is it

as I said before aspiration
touting would be ringing them up and offering yourself to them surely he was not asking any of those clubs to take him on

Your interpretation makes me :laugh:. Comedy genius, especially in light of Gus' repeated efforts to 'sell' himself to various takers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports