Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So are Reading really a better project ?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Fergie earned the right to say what the feck he liked, he has won everything. To even think about making comparisons with a manager who has a league 1 championship and a couple of decent finishes in the Championship on his cv is laughable.

That comparison by Glasfryn is incredible, I agree.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Yes, you're right of course; I just can't get over it. How could he do such a thing. It hurts so much!

Moronic, like the post you quote.

Please demonstrate your support for Tony for a change then.

Yep. And it was Gus who perpetrated the offences. Still, you're wasting your time with Glasfryn.

Did you know that if you click on the button to the right of "reply with quote" you get a little tick. Do it for every post you want to reply to, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click "+ reply to thread" and the selected posts are quoted in the reply box at the bottom of the page, and you can reply to them all in one go.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I see little evidence of an "idea" emerging that a true Brighton fan agrees with everything the board does (your post is the first time I've heard such a thing mentioned; I guess it might serve as a useful device to flag your own credentials for being some sort of crusading seeker-of-truth).

On the contrary, what I DO see (at least on this forum) is a lot of threads and posts disagreeing with many decisions and actions by the board; in fact, a casual observer may come to the conclusion that Paul Barber is the devil incarnate. The subject of these disagreements has ranged from how Poyet was treated, to the club's PR and communications, the transport levy, ticket prices, ticket release policy, membership schemes, e-cash etc etc.

But thanks for being there to provide me with the truth and justice I'm too complacent to seek myself! :thumbsup:

Brilliant post.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I will leave it thanks

you obviously did not read the post
your whole demeanor shouts Anti Gus and please forgive me for thinking your Source and yourself have an agenda to someway, anyway blacken him, I like Gus it has to be said, but until the truth (that which you and your source seem to know (and a few others that are in the know )) I will keep my powder dry and until we know the truth if we ever will I just wish you and your source would just shut the **** up

I am and always will be Albion till I die
that is Albion not Gus, not Oscar, not Tony, not fecking anyone but I do not like total unfairness which is what yourself and a few others on here have shown
please stop it
at least until this whole sorry mess is over with

I'll stop when the pro-Gus BS conjecture stops. Not before. Far, far too much of it on here. If you support the club, how do you justify supporting a man who is threatening court action against the Albion? Must be tough.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Well said. You won't convince him, in fact I'm pretty sure you'll get another reply with yet another veiled dig at Gus, but at least know that most are with you on this.

Most? Really. I beg to differ.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Without any objectivity. And lapped it up as gospel, without checking with anyone else, or querying any agendas.

Serves you right, you poor sensitive soul.

Wow! What a 'blinder' you are playing!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
OK you can stop digging now
the hole you are in is about to engulf you

No hole. You just don't like what I'm saying. Tough.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
But its a results business as we're always told so everything else is an irrelevance?

P.S. don't you think your signature is a tad narcissistic?

No, everything else is NOT an irrelevance. How you conduct yourself in a high profile position is important too. Unfortunately (and I mean that), Gus never seemed to understand this.

Signature not to be taken too seriously.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Oh aren't you the fncking hero. News flash gobby: Tony's a big boy, he can stand up for himself. Right now, the last thing he needs is an internet troll who would betray a confidence standing up for him.

Or is it ill-informed idiots who have no appreciation for what he has done for the club. Yes, that's it.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If he could spell it. Oops now i've lowered myself to their level, damn lost that moral highground. I do think i'd take his points a little more seriously without the signature. Its all a bit my dads bigger than your dad

You never had the moral high ground.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Did you know that if you click on the button to the right of "reply with quote" you get a little tick. Do it for every post you want to reply to, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click "+ reply to thread" and the selected posts are quoted in the reply box at the bottom of the page, and you can reply to them all in one go.

Thank you Acker79. Very useful.

JCL - the new kid in town

Aug 23, 2011
No, everything else is NOT an irrelevance. How you conduct yourself in a high profile position is important too. Unfortunately (and I mean that), Gus never seemed to understand this.

Signature not to be taken too seriously.

Alex fergusons behaviour is awful at times and mourinho yet because they get results the rest is ignored.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here