Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Small number of Palace tickets on sale in 1hr....

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
With all the restrictions in place its unlikely they'll hand it over to one of your mates :lolol:

That's entering the ground. Well that's what i'm wishing, fingers crossed i think.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That's entering the ground. Well that's what i'm wishing, fingers crossed i think.

It also covers anytime en route to the game , I reckon there will be initial random checks at Brighton Station on Friday. For a simple ticket pick up from The Amex , the ticket office will have to use their discretion on interpreting the rules.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It also covers anytime en route to the game , I reckon there will be initial random checks at Brighton Station on Friday. For a simple ticket pick up from The Amex , the ticket office will have to use their discretion on interpreting the rules.

Why would there be random checks at Brighton station? If you are not in colours you can simply say you aren't going to football.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just been advised by club they can if in possession of payment details.

My Nigerian cousin who is a financial advisor lives in Brighton and said that he can pick up the tickets if you like ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why would there be random checks at Brighton station? If you are not in colours you can simply say you aren't going to football.
Might be foolish to say you're not going to football on the off chance you're stopped with all the CCTV tracking citizen's movements.

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
Just picked up my ticket from the ticket office .There are no identifying features on there of the purchaser . No name , address ..nothing .It does'nt even have the date or kick off time.
Therefore , unless you get arrested , it will be very difficult in the event of a random search to prove if you bought the ticket or not .

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
With all the restrictions in place its unlikely they'll hand it over to one of your mates :lolol:

Cheers mate. Do let me know otherwise it's a trip down from Crawley for me.

I would be interested to know as well. Picking mine up tomorrow but would like to pick up my two mates tickets as well.

Yes, my mate just got mine, and even though we purchased separately, they issued them with us sat [sic] together which was good of them.

I gave him my fan no., address, and the type of card I paid with and the last 5 digits of the card no. He's got my ticket, so I guess that was enough. :cool:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Cheers Bold seagull. I got itchy feet and decided to go down and collect it.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Like?

My fan number and address, booking ref?

I have forwarded confirmation email to my friend, with email from club confirming its ok for him to collect on my behalf. He is also on my friends and family list for good measure. Hopefully I will get back from work in London tomorrow and he will have posted tickets through my postbox. Jobs a good'un?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here