Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Small number of Palace tickets on sale in 1hr....

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I understand that the club ultimately wants to fill the Amex but the loyalty system is only there for games that are going to be over subscribed ie away games.so why should somebody that only attends home games be rewarded more than somebody that can only attend away games.

Playing devils advocate, why shouldnt those paying more of the wages and bills be prioritised?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I have raised this issue before.
Loyalty points should be based on loyalty so why does a home cup game against arsenal gain you 20 points but a Tuesday night league game away at Barnsley only get you 10 points.
Which game should be more rewarded?

The one that pays more money into the clubs bank account.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Loyalty points should be based on loyalty so why does a home cup game against arsenal gain you 20 points but a Tuesday night league game away at Barnsley only get you 10 points.

To be honest, you'd have to assume, that most fans making Barnsley away on a Tuesday night, are also making Arsenal at home. The club want to sell out every cup game at home, so rightly weight the reward of loyalty points in that regard.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Loyalty points were I think very badly named, and should not really be used to imply a particular fan's 'loyalty' to the club.

If they were called seagull credits, or similar, then they would reflect more the amount of money that the fan was putting into the club.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
So why don't they just scrap the loyalty scheme & make all away games a free for all.

What a good idea...................

NOT

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
How many away games were sold out, before tickets went on general sale to anyone with a purchase history?

None, other than Palarse probably? I do agree though, fans should be rewarded for high (one) profile game(s)!

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Just got mine!!! People around me are very relieved they think I will shut up now, not likely!! Now all talk is about the game!!

:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:
:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
If you boys bothered to have. Season ticket at withdean you'd have a palace ticket now

I did, just not in the last few seasons.

Even more gauling over last few days was that If I'd gone to just one more away game I'd have sorted it by now.

But no longer an issue. Ticket bagged. Buzzing.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Just purchased one :clap::clap::clap:

Lush

Mods' Pet
Loyalty points were I think very badly named, and should not really be used to imply a particular fan's 'loyalty' to the club.

If they were called seagull credits, or similar, then they would reflect more the amount of money that the fan was putting into the club.

Should have been called reward points.

Managed to get a ticket for my daughter on 1140 points at 9am. Quite surprised they're still available. Now hoping they've counted the number of tickets properly ...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Can i get a friend to pick my ticket up from the Amex as he lives in Saltdean or does it have to be myself in person?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Can i get a friend to pick my ticket up from the Amex as he lives in Saltdean or does it have to be myself in person?

I might be able to tell you in a bit as a friend is going to try to pick up mine. If he manages it, I'll report back.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

With all the restrictions in place its unlikely they'll hand it over to one of your mates :lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I might be able to tell you in a bit as a friend is going to try to pick up mine. If he manages it, I'll report back.

Cheers mate. Do let me know otherwise it's a trip down from Crawley for me.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon

I would be interested to know as well. Picking mine up tomorrow but would like to pick up my two mates tickets as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here