Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Small number of Palace tickets on sale in 1hr....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Got one. My first trip to Selhurst since the 5-0 disaster.

Time to payback that horrible day.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
1000 for a Season Ticket.
10 for every away game attended.
20 for home cup games.
20, I think, for joining the auto-cup scheme.
Last seasons total, not including the 1000 for a ST, halved and carried through to this season.
1901 clubs get more - don't know how many.

Does everybody else agree that this is a fair way to prioritise away tickets ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I doubt it.

More likely our club put aside tickets for 'friends of the club' and some haven't been taken up so now can be sold.

Snagged 2 for [MENTION=12825]cunning fergus[/MENTION].

Tickets would have been set aside for players and staff , sponsors , VIPs etc from the 2,000 allocation.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing

Generally its a pretty fair system. Not sure I agree with additional points being added for joining up to auto purchase scheme, but understand incentive.

The 1901s haven't seemingly hogged away tickets to date with their points advantage, but I bet that changes when its Chelsea, Man Utd etc.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven

I have raised this issue before.
Loyalty points should be based on loyalty so why does a home cup game against arsenal gain you 20 points but a Tuesday night league game away at Barnsley only get you 10 points.
Which game should be more rewarded?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Loyalty points should be based on loyalty so why does a home cup game against arsenal gain you 20 points but a Tuesday night league game away at Barnsley only get you 10 points.

Because the club is never going to call it a "putting money into the club scheme" is it now?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Because the club is never going to call it a "putting money into the club scheme" is it now?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

In principle yes. You can argue about the weight of points for each item in the list but conceptually it's fair.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing

Because ultimately it bankrolls the club more.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Well it's a customer loyalty scheme, so the customers who spend the most money will be rewarded the most. Pretty simple really. A customer buying a ticket for Barnsley away doesn't make the club any money, a customer buying a ticket for Arsenal at home, does.

Jan 30, 2008
well it's a customer loyalty scheme, so the customers who spend the most money will be rewarded the most. Pretty simple really. A customer buying a ticket for barnsley away doesn't make the club any money, a customer buying a ticket for arsenal at home, does.
where do the fans come into this boss :facepalm:
regards
DR

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well it's a customer loyalty scheme, so the customers who spend the most money will be rewarded the most. Pretty simple really. A customer buying a ticket for Barnsley away doesn't make the club any money, a customer buying a ticket for Arsenal at home, does.

Not hard is it but way beyond the wit of quite a few.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Because ultimately it bankrolls the club more.

I understand that the club ultimately wants to fill the Amex but the loyalty system is only there for games that are going to be over subscribed ie away games.so why should somebody that only attends home games be rewarded more than somebody that can only attend away games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here