Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singers who IRRITATE you

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
The Gallagher brothers. Spiteful, obnoxious, bitter-twisted, over-ego-inflated, untalented, shrew-faced, beady-eyed, hypocritical, cretinous, Mancuntian twerps. All the characteristics I dabhore in people, condensed into 2 high-pitched, squeaky northern morons.

The above statement are strictly the views of the author and do not reflect the opinions of North Stand Chat (unfortunately).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not the person as I haven't got much idea who he is but Passenger who I saw last night. What an irritating whiney voice.

Paul McCartney - for the last 30 years

Paul Weller's face and shitty hair style irritates me too

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Amy Winehouse? Neither can or could actually sing in tune.

Winehouse up to Back to Black had an amazing voice imo. Not sure she even knew where she was after that and I did see some dreadful live recordings but that was the drugs and alcohol.

I can cope with WILLIAMS, but Gary Barlow and his Cheshire whine really get to me, especially as the misuse fancies the pants off him, I keep pointing out that he is a BOSS-EYED DWARF, but to no avail. I had the misfortune of seeing him briefly on the Beeb last night, singing alongside BAZZA MANILOW, who looks as if he has been dripped in goose fat as a result of too many visits to the plastic surgeon, but at least he knows he's a tit.

View attachment 48714

Looks like one of them characters from french and saunders shows.:ohmy:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not the person as I haven't got much idea who he is but Passenger who I saw last night. What an irritating whiney voice.

Paul McCartney - for the last 30 years

Paul Weller's face and shitty hair style irritates me too

Passenger is a person. It used to be a band, but when they went their separate ways the singer, Michael Rosenberg decided to keep the name as a solo performer. He's a local lad. I know someone who knows him.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I can cope with WILLIAMS, but Gary Barlow and his Cheshire whine really get to me, especially as the misuse fancies the pants off him, I keep pointing out that he is a BOSS-EYED DWARF, but to no avail. I had the misfortune of seeing him briefly on the Beeb last night,

No bite from The Complete Badger yet?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Olly Murs, Katy Perry, Bono, Thom Yorke amongst others. Much as I am usually in the queue for having a pop at Coldplay not Chris Martin though - he's far to anonymous for that.

Oh I forgot Tulisa too, if she's still a singer.

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow

This guy had a very strange voice and all my mates hated him, but I thought it was a great song.

Sadly he is no longer with us

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Passenger is a person. It used to be a band, but when they went their separate ways the singer, Michael Rosenberg decided to keep the name as a solo performer. He's a local lad. I know someone who knows him.

Well as I say I have no idea who is but wtf is going on with that voice. I say this as a big Dylan fan too :lolol:

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Maybe you're just not in tune with the Soul/R&B vibe.

That's very probable. I don't mind if singers want to drink a bottle of whiskey and smoke 60 Rothmans a day, and I do listen to some rock bands whose singers seem to do just that. What I do expect though is for them to be still be able to hold a tune. These miscreants just seem to croak and slur their rambling way to the detriment of my quality of life.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sting also irritates me

This.

And while we're at it so do James Morrison (not Jim), Lionel Richie, Jason Donovan, Robin Thicke, Diana Vickers (no love, you're not Beth Orton), Ollie Murs, Cliff Richard, Brett Whatisname from Suede (perhaps not a popular one but he does, so there), Michael Bolton, Chesney Hawkes (though I once spent an entire night in the Zap Club annoying him to get my own back), Paul Young, All of The Wanted, any other c*** who's ever been on the X-Factor and Cher.

*breathes out*

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Lady Gaga anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here