Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Ed Sheeran, and the hordes of acoustic strumming and breathy singing topman models that have followed in his wake

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Katy Perry. Saw her on telly talking about her new, more emotionally based, reflective serious direction based more on emotions than outward expression. They then cut to a VT of her in a leapord print bikini with her tits lunging toward camera roaring and singing to an elephant. What a ****.

I'm sorry....but what's your point?

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Miley cyrus - absolute scum who should be put down just to put us all out of our misery.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Aguilera is always trying to show off her entire vocal range, regardless of whether that particular song calls for it or not.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Boneo & chris Martin love to preach. They have disappeared up their own colons.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Another vote for Bruno Mars here. I actually hate every song he's ever released. Which takes some doing really, as there are good and bad songs on every album, and usually it's a mix of "don't like" and "completely indifferent".

With Mars: I despise every, single, whiny song. Don't even get me started on his shitty lyrics. "I'd catch a grenade for ya"? I'll happily lob you one, Bruno, and then we'll see if you're as good as your word.

Also can't bear Robbie Williams, the smug, overrated, pub singer. Never has a man with such little talent been so feted by so many people. Why on earth have we made him rich??

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can cope with WILLIAMS, but Gary Barlow and his Cheshire whine really get to me, especially as the misuse fancies the pants off him, I keep pointing out that he is a BOSS-EYED DWARF, but to no avail. I had the misfortune of seeing him briefly on the Beeb last night, singing alongside BAZZA MANILOW, who looks as if he has been dripped in goose fat as a result of too many visits to the plastic surgeon, but at least he knows he's a tit.

View attachment 48714

What in the name of all that's holy is THAT? :ohmy:

It looks like one of those little creatures from Labyrinth (you know, the movie with David Bowie in).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports