Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Jordan

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
Can't argue with that. Suspect that given Bostock is only a 15 year old kid, and without wanting to prejudice the situation, probably not a very bright one, if his agent/advisor etc tells him that he will be better off in the Prem, and that he will be rubbing shoulders with Berbatov and co and learning from them (although he could teach Berbatov a thing or two about lack of loyalty already), then what is he going to do?

As for the 'huge' sums invested in him, it isn't that great for an individual player, as the costs are fixed over the whole Academy set up.

But I can understand you being pissed off, probably in two years time he will be known as 'John Who'
Very good points EP! As for your 'John who' quote, very well said! The same can be appllied to another 'too big for his boots,prima donna'.......Wayne (who) Routledge.
I do, however, think that Bostock is a much greater talent!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Very good points EP! As for your 'John who' quote, very well said! The same can be appllied to another 'too big for his boots,prima donna'.......Wayne (who) Routledge.
I do, however, think that Bostock is a much greater talent!

I hope for England's sake he is!

Let's face is SNSA, we are all feeder clubs these days, and as much as it fucks us all off, it isn't ever going to change. Clubs like Palace and the Albion used to be hold on to their decent players for a few seasons, but that has now changed, and it sucks. Look at someone like Steve Sidwell, first team player at Reading, left to play for Chelsea reserves for a season so he could earn £50k a week, absolute madness.

Since I started watching the Albion, the likes of Derby, Leeds, Blackburn, Villa, Everton, Forest and Liverpool have all won the top division, and NONE of these clubs (including the bindippers) will ever do it again. It will be a stitch up between the top two (even Arsenal are likely to become detached) and as dull as Scotland, whilst the wankers at Sky try to convince us that it's the 'Greatest League in the World' (c) Rupert Murdoch, in order to squeeze £40 a month out of us to watch it.

I have no beef with Palace, you're our bitterest rivals, of course I want you to lose every game, but I don't want you going out of business. I was there at the 5-0 and it was my lowest moment watching the Albion, and that is how it should be. With administration and points deductions taking place left, right and centre football has become a mockery now sadly.

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008

Let's face is SNSA, we are all feeder clubs these days, and as much as it fucks us all off, it isn't ever going to change. Clubs like Palace and the Albion used to be hold on to their decent players for a few seasons, but that has now changed, and it sucks. Look at someone like Steve Sidwell, first team player at Reading, left to play for Chelsea reserves for a season so he could earn £50k a week, absolute madness.

Since I started watching the Albion, the likes of Derby, Leeds, Blackburn, Villa, Everton, Forest and Liverpool have all won the top division, and NONE of these clubs (including the bindippers) will ever do it again. It will be a stitch up between the top two (even Arsenal are likely to become detached) and as dull as Scotland, whilst the wankers at Sky try to convince us that it's the 'Greatest League in the World' (c) Rupert Murdoch, in order to squeeze £40 a month out of us to watch it.

I have no beef with Palace, you're our bitterest rivals, of course I want you to lose every game, but I don't want you going out of business. I was there at the 5-0 and it was my lowest moment watching the Albion, and that is how it should be. With administration and points deductions taking place left, right and centre football has become a mockery now sadly.
Great post EP. Wish I was as eloquent!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

summed up well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here