Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Jordan

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
I doubt that you're older than me and I know for a fact that you aren't smarter than me either! Inbred Sussex pikeys never will be! Stick to League One. Much more suited to a club like yours. Leave the CCC to bigger clubs like Palace!

Smarter? Really?

Says The Bloke Who Made A Special Effort To Come To A Rival's Board To Tell Them They're Inconsequential.

Right.

Do Carry On, Einstein, Won't You.

This is hardly a battle of wits here, Brighton fans never have to feel we have any reasons to defend - while crap-stool polish surely cannot feel anything but defensiveness.

Why would ANYONE want to support such a shit club, or live in such a filth-hole of an area anyway? You just HAVE to be scum to want to support cpfc, surrounded by knuckle dragging unwashed.

You are just utter filthy scum, and there's nothing else to discuss about it.

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
Smarter? Really?

Says The Bloke Who Made A Special Effort To Come To A Rival's Board To Tell Them They're Inconsequential.

Right.

Do Carry On, Einstein, Won't You.[/QUOTE
And what's wrong with a rival fan coming on this site? (not literally,of course!) Surely a bit of banter is what it's all about? You obviously take it way too much to heart Bars! I will always hate the weed, of that there can be no doubt but with the advent of fan sites, it is now much easier to goad eachother. Or can you just not take our superiority?? Or, coming from deepest,darkest Sussex, have you only just got t'internet?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
No disrespect EP. but you couldn't have quoted a more anti-Palace,untrustworthy newspaper than The Standard! You might as well have quoted from The Argus or South London Press!!!!

Fair enough SNSA, it is also in The Times, after the FA sent a Palace supporters club a letter clarifying the situation. I think you get an extra £250k after 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 games, and then a further £200k for an England cap and 15% of any transfer fee if Spurs sell him. A couple of good seasons will therefore see you getting £2million, and if he is that good and goes to a big club for £8-10m you will double that.

Do you honestly think SJ will quit though? He loves the limelight and being Palace chairman is much higher profile than his old phone company.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
And what's wrong with a rival fan coming on this site? (not literally,of course!) Surely a bit of banter is what it's all about? You obviously take it way too much to heart Bars! I will always hate the weed, of that there can be no doubt but with the advent of fan sites, it is now much easier to goad eachother. Or can you just not take our superiority?? Or, coming from deepest,darkest Sussex, have you only just got t'internet?

you are a small, small man.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner

Nothing Wrong At All. My Point Has Flown Right Over Your Head So Let Me Type This Slowly For You:

You Have Made A Special Effort To Come On Here And Tell Us That We Are Irrelevant (I've Changed That Word. My Original Word Was Too Difficult Wasn't It).

Do You See The Absurdity Of That?

That And The Fact That You Seem To Have Only 3 "Witty" Little Bon Mots That You Insist On Using:

Inbred, Low Crowds, In A Lower League.

The Inbreds Line Is Ludicrous Considering You Are A Palace Fan And As My Esteemed Colleague NMH Has Pointed Out, We Are Big Enough Not To Get All Defensive With The "Little Club" Tag.

Please Change The Record, Eh?

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
Nothing Wrong At All. My Point Has Flown Right Over Your Head So Let Me Type This Slowly For You:

You Have Made A Special Effort To Come On Here And Tell Us That We Are Irrelevant (I've Changed That Word. My Original Word Was Too Difficult Wasn't It).

Do You See The Absurdity Of That?

That And The Fact That You Seem To Have Only 3 "Witty" Little Bon Mots That You Insist On Using:

Inbred, Low Crowds, In A Lower League.

The Inbreds Line Is Ludicrous Considering You Are A Palace Fan And As My Esteemed Colleague NMH Has Pointed Out, We Are Big Enough Not To Get All Defensive With The "Little Club" Tag.

Please Change The Record, Eh?
Inbred, low crowds and in a lower league? Those are the ONLY words that your biggest rivals need to hear! I thank you.

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
Fair enough SNSA, it is also in The Times, after the FA sent a Palace supporters club a letter clarifying the situation. I think you get an extra £250k after 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 games, and then a further £200k for an England cap and 15% of any transfer fee if Spurs sell him. A couple of good seasons will therefore see you getting £2million, and if he is that good and goes to a big club for £8-10m you will double that.

Do you honestly think SJ will quit though? He loves the limelight and being Palace chairman is much higher profile than his old phone company.
The thing is EP, with all the add ons, it still will not amount to the huge sum that has been invested in him! Can you honestly see Spuzz putting him in the 1st team next season, or the season after? He will play in their reserves! Surely he would've been better employed as a regular 1st teamer in the CCC gaining invaluable experience? Greed took over in this case! Very short sighted of him! As for SJ, most Palace fans feel that he truly has had enough! And I, for one, cannot really blame him!

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
*Whoosh* That Went Right Over Your Head, Didn't It.

You Ever Get Those Days, My Palace Supporting Friend, Where You Actually Understand What People Are Telling You?
It certainly didn't go over my head, as you suggest! Your comment was neither clever nor funny enough!! That is all!

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
Neither Funny Nor Clever Yet It Satisfied You Enough For You To Say It Was All You Needed And Then You Thanked Me.

What An Odd Chap You Are.
Odd I may be but I know that I can never be outwitted by a low rent weed such as yourself!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The thing is EP, with all the add ons, it still will not amount to the huge sum that has been invested in him! Can you honestly see Spuzz putting him in the 1st team next season, or the season after? He will play in their reserves! Surely he would've been better employed as a regular 1st teamer in the CCC gaining invaluable experience? Greed took over in this case! Very short sighted of him! As for SJ, most Palace fans feel that he truly has had enough! And I, for one, cannot really blame him!

Can't argue with that. Suspect that given Bostock is only a 15 year old kid, and without wanting to prejudice the situation, probably not a very bright one, if his agent/advisor etc tells him that he will be better off in the Prem, and that he will be rubbing shoulders with Berbatov and co and learning from them (although he could teach Berbatov a thing or two about lack of loyalty already), then what is he going to do?

As for the 'huge' sums invested in him, it isn't that great for an individual player, as the costs are fixed over the whole Academy set up.

But I can understand you being pissed off, probably in two years time he will be known as 'John Who'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here