Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Jordan

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
Agree with where you are coming from, though according to the Standard tonight Palace will get up to £2million for him once he plays a few games. Having said that, Darius Henderson was bought today for the same figure, so clearly £2m isn't what it used to be.
No disrespect EP. but you couldn't have quoted a more anti-Palace,untrustworthy newspaper than The Standard! You might as well have quoted from The Argus or South London Press!!!!

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
Yours is outweighed by cvnts, so stick that analogy up yours, scum.

(Was that a little rude?)
No need for profanities NMH! Admittedly,we have our fair share of cvunts, as do most clubs around the country! Your percentage,however,is SOOOOOOOO much higher than ours!

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
Is That It? That The Best In Wordplay That You Can Come Up With? A f***ing Hull Fan Could Say The Same To You.

Sometimes It's Too Easy These Little Battles.
And a Scum Utd fan could quote the same thing to us both too! Once again I say....We are Championship......Who (or more importantly) WHERE the f*** are you?

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
And a Scum Utd fan could quote the same thing to us both too! Once again I say....We are Championship......Who (or more importantly) WHERE the f*** are you?

Given That We Have Been Homeless For Over 11 Years, Been Losing Money Every Day Since Then, Have Played Home Games 100 Miles Away And Now In A Running Track, I'd Say f***ing Riding High Only One League Lower Than Your Outfit.

That's Where.

Last edited:

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
Given That We Have Been Homeless For Over 11 Years, Been Losing Money Every Day Since Then, Have Played Home Games 100 Miles Away And Now In A Running Track, I'd Say f***ing Riding High Only One League Lower Than Your Outfit.

That's Where.
And the fact that you inbreds have been homeless for so long gives all our recent failings great comfort. Thanks you weed rubbish!

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
And the fact that you inbreds have been homeless for so long gives all our recent failings great comfort. Thanks you weed rubbish!

There You Go Again. Another Naff Response. You Are Only One League Higher Than Us. After All That We Have Been Through And That is Where You Are And Seem Quite Happy To Be. With Your Failings.

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
There You Go Again. Another Naff Response. You Are Only One League Higher Than Us. After All That We Have Been Through And That is Where You Are And Seem Quite Happy To Be. With Your Failings.
So in other words,you are obviously too young to recall Palaces' failings then? Come back to me when you acquire half a brain!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
No disrespect EP. but you couldn't have quoted a more anti-Palace,untrustworthy newspaper than The Standard! You might as well have quoted from The Argus or South London Press!!!!

You might well ask the question why the Standard and the South London Press give the club such a hard time.

.. in any case the story wasn't anti Palace at all.

Last edited:

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
I'm Probably Older Than You And Undoubtedly Smarter Than You. Typical Palace Fan. Thinks That Acquiring Half A Brain Is An Achievement.
I doubt that you're older than me and I know for a fact that you aren't smarter than me either! Inbred Sussex pikeys never will be! Stick to League One. Much more suited to a club like yours. Leave the CCC to bigger clubs like Palace!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here