• Sack Oscar

Votes: 32 15.5%

• Total voters

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Can we sack Ernest instead?
You will have to offer your resignation first from ARS. You are a member aren't you ?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Another massive let down, most of the team missing tonight and the management have no idea how to change things.

Time to back Oscar and Jones or sack them ?

You really have become a tiresome old turd. Not funny any more, well past your sell by date and incredibly boring with your continued attention seeking. I used to think you were amusing, but the joke has worn off.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I don't particularly enjoy his brand of football. Spent many games frustrated.
Wouldn't have sacked him but if he has offered resignation, I'd accept.
His teams have often lacked fight and it seems this may reflect the man himself.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
His worst mistake of the season in my opinion was saved until the last game in my opinion. Please explain the benefits of playing an obviously injured player to me?

Pity because I like him.

Which one? Orlandi, Buckley or Greer?

The thing is you can point to a number of reasons as to why we lost tonight but the pure and simple fact was that Derby are better than us.

I personally, and am prepared to be flamed for bringing this up again, would sack Nathan Jones. He appears to have a disproportionate amount of tactical/player recruitment/media clout for one so inexperienced.

I believe that he was added to the staff to give Garcia some initially much needed assistance with getting to grips with the English game from a tactical and personnel perspective as neither Ruben Martinez nor Juan Torrijo Navaro could offer this but with a season under his belt, an excellent grasp of the English language and the combined use of the their collective experience surely he can do it alone now?

Even if Jones stays then Garcia really should be given the chance to do it entirely his way for a season without having signings foisted upon him that make the imprint of 'his' ways all the more difficult to impart.

I for one have loved the ride of having a patient manager who speaks sense and doesn't shoot his mouth off at every opportunity so bloody refreshing.

Keep the faith TB and give Garcia the chance to start a dynasty from top to bottom - youth, player recruitment and tactics. You know it makes sense.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Back heavily.

But if he goes get someone in quick ( going nowhere near T.Sherwood or D.Ferguson ).

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Which one? Orlandi, Buckley or Greer?

The thing is you can point to a number of reasons as to why we lost tonight but the pure and simple fact was that Derby are better than us.

I personally, and am prepared to be flamed for bringing this up again, would sack Nathan Jones. He appears to have a disproportionate amount of tactical/player recruitment/media clout for one so inexperienced.

I believe that he was added to the staff to give Garcia some initially much needed assistance with getting to grips with the English game from a tactical and personnel perspective as neither Ruben Martinez nor Juan Torrijo Navaro could offer this but with a season under his belt, an excellent grasp of the English language and the combined use of the their collective experience surely he can do it alone now?

Even if Jones stays then Garcia really should be given the chance to do it entirely his way for a season without having signings foisted upon him that make the imprint of 'his' ways all the more difficult to impart.

I for one have loved the ride of having a patient manager who speaks sense and doesn't shoot his mouth off at every opportunity so bloody refreshing.

Keep the faith TB and give Garcia the chance to start a dynasty from top to bottom - youth, player recruitment and tactics. You know it makes sense.

Bloody hell, a sensible post! Although I think you are being a bit harsh on Jones

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here