Back Oscar or Sack Oscar ?

• Back Oscar

Votes: 175 84.5%
  • Sack Oscar

Votes: 32 15.5%

• Total voters

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
Is the idea of football something other than trying to put the ball into the net then? Or am I missing something?...

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
We need some new ideas in management. Whether that's a new manager or new assistant, or both.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
I wish we finished in 7th.

(I backed)

Hopefully we learn something from the playoffs this time, we clearly didn't last time.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Back. Thankfully I can see more long term and not a complete bellend.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I want Oscar GONE.

I was on the fence until today, but this has decided it. I like the bloke, I really do. But he is simply not suited to English football. Far too negative. Buckley was not fit, shouldn't have started. Orlandi clearly not up to speed, why start him in place of Solly, who has been excellent. Andrews.. Need I say more!?

Today was made a lot worse when Greer had to go off, but would we have won with him and Upson? of course not. We had a natural centre back in Ince but decided on a left back going there instead. And at Half time, where it really was shit or bust time, what do we do? Nothing.

I'm not usually a negative person, honest. But I would like to see a more positive, passionate manager in for next season.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Too soon for me.

I need to wait and calm down.

Ask me tomorrow.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
We need one of them tried-and-true ENGLISH 20-goal-a-season managers.
End of.

Because the problem can't be on the pitch. That's complicated, and makes my brain hurt.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
And what is it that you can see that gives you such optimism for the future?

- Our manager has got us into the top six (for the second season in a row) in his first season in English football
- We can't be that unlucky with injuries again
- Ince & March have had a season of 1st XI football and will be stronger & better
- CMS back and fit
- one of the best defensive records in the league...again
- New Training Ground with the added benefits that will bring
- A whole summer for Oscar to put his stamp on the squad.

Want any more?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
backed

but only for one more season

I have not got the time to wait FFS AND WHY AM i LISTENING TO SOME SILLY DRUNK ON THE RADIO

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Oscar definitely definitely IN. We're going in the right direction and Oscar now knows for sure who he needs to cut. Next season is going to be a good one.

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
His first season in English football. Hes done very well regardless of the loss. Smacks of kneejerk reactions by some here. Garcia had no right to finish in the top 6 based on his lack of knowledge here, the injuries and the Poyet saga. Now is the time to support and not look for scapegoats. Expectation may be high but those who are old enough will know how far this club has come. Two playoffs in two seasons is no easy task. Losing this one and last year's isnt easy but the founations are right. New acadamy and the ability to get quality players here. Im not worried at all. We are not ready for the Premiership..

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
Back him...but only if the players back him too. Seems to me he's lost the dressing room and it might be too late for him.
If that's the case he should walk rather than be sacked, and save the club the huge pay off.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
After two successive play-off seasons there is going to be a lot of pressure next season. The team will be expected to push for automatic promotion. That will require a bolder approach with more goals scored. Can Oscar change his mindset?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here