⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
And NSC spontaneously combusts again.
Back him BTW.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
IF Oscar walks, do we start blaming the board? First with Poyet and now Oscars comments, there is an underlying problem at the club I feel

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Where is the

I think he will walk away and i would not blame him option?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Back him. Give the guy a chance with some of his own players from the next season. He's done very well given Poyet's behavior and our unbelievable injury list.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Let's see how we are doing at the start of 2015. I hope the entertainment levels go up for one thing.

Back him though.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Back him all the way, been a great season, but there's no getting away from the bitter fact that we under-performed this evening. Let's see how the squad develops over the summer and start afresh in August.

We have under performed all season !!!! We have been extremely lucky to get anywhere near the play offs. BEEN A GREAT SEASON.... WTF ?????

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Every time everyone of you calls me a one trick pony that is exactly what you are as that is all you can say. How about a discussion on whether he is the right man for the job after todays pathetic performance ?

No. How about you just f uck off and get a life? Yet another shit thread from you. F uck off and get a life you c unt.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
No. How about you just f uck off and get a life? Yet another shit thread from you. F uck off and get a life you c unt.

Come on Buzzer say you what you mean.

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
If someone has a different opinion to your own of course it's standard procedure to shoot them down with a torrent of abuse.
That's what we're all here for isn't it??

cattlin'srockshop

Nov 15, 2007
where no-one can find me
I think we've done very well, it was only a few days ago we were the better side for large periods against the best of the rest in the division.

Well beaten by a good side tonight, but a fine effort to make the play offs.

We can see the possibilities of the system in the way Derby play it: faster, mentally and physically, and more support from midfield in the final third.

Up the Albion!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Another massive let down, most of the team missing tonight and the management have no idea how to change things.

Time to back Oscar and Jones or sack them ?

Well seeing as how Oscar was one of these random names nobody had heard of before he was appointed, and Nathan Jones was a shitferbrains nomark when he played for us, then wouldn't overly miss either of them to be honest.

Yoda

English & European
All depends on what you mean by backed?

Some big f*** ups have happened this season. Most noticeably, allowing El-Abd & Barnes (and to a certain extent, Bridcutt) to leave without replacing them.

The biggest test will be when the FL have to take action over those that didn't comply with FFP. If they do F*** ALL, they Tony HAS to dig deep in the winter if he wants us to be a Premier League team.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So obviously a discussion on whether Oscar is the man for the job is beyond you then ?

I'm not going to have a serious discussion with a bloke whose stock in trade is crap homoerotic jokes and shit monotonous threads. You're a boring c unt. You know it, I know it. Now f uck off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here