Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Sexual abuse claims at McDonalds.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
course not , would deserve a slap

is that sexual assualt though ?
As I understand it, the girl did slap the boy concerned and was under punishment herself from the school, which is why her parents went to the head.

Girls are well developed by the age of 14 nowadays, so yes, it is sexual assault.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I certainly agree with you there! It looks like they’ve handled things very poorly based on the news reports. If I had a 16 year old daughter out earning a wage while studying etc and this happened to her, I would be down there throwing hands.
Absolutely.

I think the majority of people can judge a situation and usually don’t mean any offence when interacting with people they are attracted to.

At work, if a new woman starts, I’ll usually ping their bra on the first day. As a sort of litmus test.

If that goes well, I’ll move onto the wedgie.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
at school pinging of bras used to be fair game , as did the wedgies women gave back in revenge .

Not sure pinging a bra is sexual assualt , possibly bullying if the girl just takes it and it effects her.
This is not teen v teen, which would
I am saying it’s not black and white. It’s all about context. Lots of grey area.

Okay, let’s say it’s a riskier approach. Nothing wrong with it but I can see why some people would take exception to it.

Are people treading on eggshells? People seem to be navigating their way through it okay. People still getting together etc.

I suppose a lot of people use apps to avoid the initial awkwardness?

Asking someone out has always had its perils. That is a far cry from a 50 yr old bloke grabbing a 16 year old and pulling her into his groin or grabbing her backside.
This. It's about creepy old incels regarding young kids as 'fresh meat' in the workplace, where the kid feels like they have little or no recourse. It's just vile on every level

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
But I did exactly this and spent eight happy years with them.

Not everything is as black and white as you are making out. Some women appreciate directness. If she said no, then fine. If I hadn’t accepted that then that’s where the “inappropriate” would be.

Everyone is so on eggshells all the time.
Well, quite, how would you date anyone if no-one ever asked ? Timing and setting is always important.

My Mum really fancied my Dad who lived locally. She would accidently get the same bus he was on home from work. He was none the wiser. It was the only way she could really get to meet him properly. They started dating. Had he not shown interest she would have soon not bothered.

I told the story to a work colleague of mine who said it was stalking. They got short shrift.

My parents then married and were together for 42 years till Mum died. Mum's cunning plan worked.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I don't believe McDonald's franchises are awarded to 'people'.

The initial outlay is prohibitively expensive as are the ongoing overheads.
Naturally the money coming in is also quite staggering but the award of the franchise doesn't quite work like that.
If I remember rightly they are more likely to be owned by investment consortiums.

The exact reason in reverse is why there's a Subway next to every charity shop on every high street.
At work, if a new woman starts, I’ll usually ping their bra on the first day. As a sort of litmus test.

God it’ll be weeks before you get to the clitoris at that rate

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well, quite, how would you date anyone if no-one ever asked ? Timing and setting is always important.

My Mum really fancied my Dad who lived locally. She would accidently get the same bus he was on home from work. He was none the wiser. It was the only way she could really get to meet him properly. They started dating. Had he not shown interest she would have soon not bothered.

I told the story to a work colleague of mine who said it was stalking. They got short shrift.

My parents then married and were together for 42 years till Mum died. Mum's cunning plan worked.
Nobody is saying don’t ask.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Absolutely.

I think the majority of people can judge a situation and usually don’t mean any offence when interacting with people they are attracted to.

If that goes well, I’ll move onto the wedgie.

Even if it doesn’t, attractive females often tease with an initial “No!”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here