Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sell Dunk in January

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Good defender but does make far too many mistakes. If the ref wasn't a prat he would have handed 2 points over after that blatant penalty against MK Dons with that clear out challenge.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I actually thought Lewis had a brilliant game tonight.......Then all of a sudden near he end, it looked like he was intentionally looking to get sent off. Both fouls were stupid. It seems to me like when he is on TV he feels the need to make himself the talking point.

I am gonna hazard a guess here and this is pure speculation on my part. I have no inside knowledge on anything but I have a feeling his Agent has probably been contacted and advised that a bid is going to come in for him in January and he needs to make sure he doesn't get injured between now and than.

Just a guess but he just looked intent in getting sent off late in the game tonight.

thats just a stupid post

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I thought both tackles were unlucky he could not avoid falling over the guy who turned into him and the second one was a good old fashion tackle one foot which didint even show the studs. The players reaction got him sent off.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
He was all over the place tonight. Bad day at the office for him. It will be interesting to see how Uwe steps up.

I thought QPR were a handful up front tonight. They caused a lot of problems without actually getting a hatful of chances away. That says something good about our back 4, but watching it we were always looking shaky.

We just played too many long balls tonight and didn't pressure them far enough up the pitch. That allowed QPR to come onto us. I felt that was a midfield problem tonight. Kayal and Stephens weren't allowed to form the partnership they can be and Murphy never ventured far enough down the wing.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I actually thought Lewis had a brilliant game tonight.......Then all of a sudden near he end, it looked like he was intentionally looking to get sent off. Both fouls were stupid. It seems to me like when he is on TV he feels the need to make himself the talking point.

I am gonna hazard a guess here and this is pure speculation on my part. I have no inside knowledge on anything but I have a feeling his Agent has probably been contacted and advised that a bid is going to come in for him in January and he needs to make sure he doesn't get injured between now and than.

Just a guess but he just looked intent in getting sent off late in the game tonight.

He didn't have a brilliant game and nobody is going to bid for him. Even if they did, we wouldn't sell. And no club is going to put up 5mil for him.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
the second one was a good old fashion tackle one foot which didint even show the studs. The players reaction got him sent off.

Old fashioned it was.

That sort of tackle has been rightly outlawed nowadays. Any player on the receiving end, if they have all their weight on one leg, will be badly injured.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
All of a sudden I really miss NSC getting it's panties moist over non autographing parent footballers.

There's no pleasing some people.

Is there a thread that you never post on?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
He, along with certain other players in other teams, likes to have Christmas off.
It would be interesting to see who the usual suspects are when it comes to bans over the Christmas period.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here