Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sell Dunk in January

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Oh **** off knockers. This team is truly in it together and we need to back every single one of our players. Shit happens but that's now 21, TWENTY ONE games unbeaten and Lewis Dunk has been a massive part of that.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Welcome to the kneejerk thread.

Better known as the Jerk Thread. F me. Calm down. Yes it was silly but it happens. I'm sure Chris Hughton will do the right thing and have a long chat with LD. Unbeaten and joint top of the Championship in December...that's just a dream. Think we maybe getting a little too spoilt.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
It's shame as Dunk has real talent but I have always seen him as a liability ever since the 2 own goals at Liverpool... Very reckless at times and genuinely makes me nervous every time he's in our box. Not saying we should sell him but he needs to learn to control himself a bit.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hughton needs to give him a bollocking. Greer needs to give him a bollocking. The bit that got me was the shove after the foul, he lost his temper and that's not on.

He'll come back better for this, but tonight he cost us two vital points.

Feb 14, 2010
Who is alswrshot?
We have two ex youth players at Bournmouth because we sold them before they developed...just like dunk if we sold him now. You want us to repeat that trend do you? I know you are slow and a bit thick bit engage your one brain cell before spouting crap.

No mate bottom line is Bournemouth have two ex Albion kids plying a trade in the top flight whilst we have defenders who spend their life diving in, giving away shit penalties, or near post goals and so late for challenges that it is comical. Wrong decision to keep the wrong players.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He's an outstanding defender, no denying it. But his penchant for calamity is becoming a real issue. This is because we can no longer look at the side as a team punching above its weight, we have to look at it as a team who are real challengers. And that changes things.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I'm not doubting he can be a great player but time after time he makes silly mistakes that put the team under pressure. He will cost us silly points this season.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Conveniently forgetting how crucial he was to our first goal?

He's played very well this season for a team that's currently joint-top of the league. I think you might be overreacting. Just a little.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I don't think this is a knee jerk thread.

He cost us 2 points tonight, gave away the penalty at Burnley, should've given away a penalty at MK Dons, was the defender Maynard beat to score and that's to mention just a few things.

We simply can't afford any more of his mistakes and I totally fed up with watching him make them.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
No mate bottom line is Bournemouth have two ex Albion kids plying a trade in the top flight whilst we have defenders who spend their life diving in, giving away shit penalties, or near post goals and so late for challenges that it is comical. Wrong decision to keep the wrong players.

But look on the bright side, at least he's made you happy now you have something to moan about :dunce:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Will he ever stop having rushes of blood?
Two pointless free kicks he gave away and then a pathetic sending off...Very good most of the time,but seriously needs to stop making stupid challenges as he also did last season.

I will be glad to see the German back in on Saturday :)

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
It's shame as Dunk has real talent but I have always seen him as a liability ever since the 2 own goals at Liverpool... Very reckless at times and genuinely makes me nervous every time he's in our box. Not saying we should sell him but he needs to learn to control himself a bit.

Yes, he let us down badly tonight, but there is no need to sell him -don't forget his tackle late on v Derby. He will hopefully learn from this, well - you would like to think so! Down to the bare bones even more so on Saturday due to his recklessness. So very frustrating again.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I don't think this is a knee jerk thread.

He cost us 2 points tonight, gave away the penalty at Burnley, should've given away a penalty at MK Dons, was the defender Maynard beat to score and that's to mention just a few things.

We simply can't afford any more of his mistakes and I totally fed up with watching him make them.
Greers pointless reckless challenge at Derby was a joke also.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here