Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seems some of our support are bottling it,

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I disagree with the money spent side of the argument. We have picked up lots of players on a free transfer only proper signings in terms of money have been crofts and Ulloa. Crofts has been injured a lot unfortunately, and I think Ulloa has scored 5 or 6 goals since January ?
Blackburn , Cardiff, hull, Leicester, forest all spent far more than us. And Udinese are in a league above us.
We are about right level for our playing budget.
Sometimes we win, sometimes we loose. Mostly we draw. We will end up finishing either 6th 7th or 8th. Which is par for the course in my opinion.

Hallelujah for that, good post.

I didn't go last night but I was at Bolton. The team fought for the win and did everything but score there against one of the form teams in the division, most of who's players were in the Prem last season. Last night was a disappointing result and I'm as macked off as anybody about it, but all these suicidal "proves we're just not good enough" posts are pathetic. We're still in an excellent position in the league and we still have every chance of making the top 6 - well we do, as long as the team doesn't chuck in the towel in like most of you lot seem to have done now, off the back of our (shock horror) 9th defeat out of 37.

We are ONE POINT off the Playoffs for christs sake. We might make it, we might not, but this "devine right" to a place in the top 6 tham some on here seem to think we have just absolutely staggers me, when you look at the clubs we are competing with. Established Championship clubs, recent Premiership clubs with quality squads and millions upon millions in the coffers from parachute payments. But never mind all that eh, here's Brighton with their flash new stadium and massive crowds, in their 2nd season at this level, so of COURSE we should be absolutely ripping up this league, how DARE we lose to Barnsley.

Have a look at yourselves, the knee-jerk reactions to a couple of disappointing results is ridiculous. Just back the team, back the manager, and try to have a bit of faith. They've put us in a decent position for the run-in, we've been there or thereabouts all season, and a burst of form now will see us make it. We've done it before, and we can do it again. And if we come up short, well it means there were at least 6 teams better than us in this league again - that can happen I'm afraid.

Deal with it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hallelujah for that, good post.

I didn't go last night but I was at Bolton. The team fought for the win and did everything but score there against one of the form teams in the division, most of who's players were in the Prem last season. Last night was a disappointing result and I'm as macked off as anybody about it, but all these suicidal "proves we're just not good enough" posts are pathetic. We're still in an excellent position in the league and we still have every chance of making the top 6 - well we do, as long as the team doesn't chuck in the towel in like most of you lot seem to have done now, off the back of our (shock horror) 9th defeat out of 37.

We are ONE POINT off the Playoffs for christs sake. We might make it, we might not, but this "devine right" to a place in the top 6 tham some on here seem to think we have just absolutely staggers me, when you look at the clubs we are competing with. Established Championship clubs, recent Premiership clubs with quality squads and millions upon millions in the coffers from parachute payments. But never mind all that eh, here's Brighton with their flash new stadium and massive crowds, in their 2nd season at this level, so of COURSE we should be absolutely ripping up this league, how DARE we lose to Barnsley.

Have a look at yourselves, the knee-jerk reactions to a couple of disappointing results is ridiculous. Just back the team, back the manager, and try to have a bit of faith. They've put us in a decent position for the run-in, we've been there or thereabouts all season, and a burst of form now will see us make it. We've done it before, and we can do it again. And if we come up short, well it means there were at least 6 teams better than us in this league again - that can happen I'm afraid.

Deal with it.

SUCH a good post.

And it's pointless people coming back with "Yeah but if we had another manager instead of Poyet we would've made the top 6". If we had someone else, we wouldn't have pretty much all of our best players, so we have no clue where we'd be. Where we ARE is pretty bloody good.

Last edited:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
hallelujah for that, good post.

I didn't go last night but i was at bolton. The team fought for the win and did everything but score there against one of the form teams in the division, most of who's players were in the prem last season. Last night was a disappointing result and i'm as macked off as anybody about it, but all these suicidal "proves we're just not good enough" posts are pathetic. We're still in an excellent position in the league and we still have every chance of making the top 6 - well we do, as long as the team doesn't chuck in the towel in like most of you lot seem to have done now, off the back of our (shock horror) 9th defeat out of 37.

We are one point off the playoffs for christs sake. We might make it, we might not, but this "devine right" to a place in the top 6 tham some on here seem to think we have just absolutely staggers me, when you look at the clubs we are competing with. Established championship clubs, recent premiership clubs with quality squads and millions upon millions in the coffers from parachute payments. But never mind all that eh, here's brighton with their flash new stadium and massive crowds, in their 2nd season at this level, so of course we should be absolutely ripping up this league, how dare we lose to barnsley.

Have a look at yourselves, the knee-jerk reactions to a couple of disappointing results is rindiculous. Just back the team, back the manager, and try to have a bit of faith. They've put us in a decent position for the run-in, we've been there or thereabouts all season, and a burst of form now will see us make it. We've done it before, and we can do it again. And if we come up short, well it means there were at least 6 teams better than us in this league again - that can happen i'm afraid.

Deal with it.

Boom. Someone with balance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here