Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seems some of our support are bottling it,

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
We have lost tonight to the team at the bottom of the table. Play offs? Forget it. Sadly, we're just not good enough and we don't have enough strength in depth.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
its not good enough... constatantly being asked to stump up even more cash so these pathetic spineless idiots can get 5k a week. how do you muppets keep defending poyet and his inept tatics..

Oh we haven't spent that much cash... Really, so they are all on peanuts are they?????

enough is enough of this pathetic mediocre tripe.. its never our fault, its the refs, its the pitch, its my budget, we play attractive football.. blah blah blah.

Lose to palace on sunday and Its really going to meltdown about Poyet.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We have lost tonight to the team at the bottom of the table. Play offs? Forget it.

We beat Wigan and we were bottom of the entire football league in 1997 they were top in April that season....my god its not worth turning up for the rest of the season now.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
When we beat Palace and i don't have my NSC account terminated,i shall gloat for a few hours

If we beat Palarse, we will all be over the moon!

But it will not change the shite we have played in the last three games, or the fact that we will end up in mid-table - just like last year.

Hopefully Poyet and Bloom will fall out and we can get a manager who knows how to win football matches in this division.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
We beat Wigan and we were bottom of the entire football league in 1997 they were top in April that season....my god its not worth turning up for the rest of the season now.

Do you really think that we'll get anything from the next two games if we can't get a point at Barnsley?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
its not good enough... constatantly being asked to stump up even more cash so these pathetic spineless idiots can get 5k a week. how do you muppets keep defending poyet and his inept tatics..

Oh we haven't spent that much cash... Really, so they are all on peanuts are they?????

enough is enough of this pathetic mediocre tripe.. its never our fault, its the refs, its the pitch, its my budget, we play attractive football.. blah blah blah.

Not happy then?

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Do you really think that we'll get anything from the next two games if we can't get a point at Barnsley?

Have you seen the results in this league? Anyone can beat anyone as has been proved time and time again. Where have you been Mr Doom?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Poyet needs to ensure that the players are totally fired up for Sunday. Anything less than a tip top performance just won't do.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
It's not a case of supporters bottling it, more a case of the team just not being consistent enough. How many times this season can we actually say they all played well? I just have a nasty feeling a lot of people won't bother on Sunday, now. After the humiliation of last year they won't want to see a repeat!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Let's see if anybody is bought in first and if not we go with what we have,yes is my answer.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I have to say that I think the players have bottled it. You need character to come back when you are behind, you need balls to score penalties, you need to keep going until the end. We have lacked this far too often in the past couple of years.

it makes me think of the likes of Oatway, Cullip and carpenter, lesser players no doubt but fighters, winners with a never say die attitude. We're a soft touch and I have no doubt Palace will want it more on Sunday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here