[Football] Season Ticket Downloaded!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cheers for that. Didn't work. We'll have another look at it tomorrow.

It was a "got there in the end" experience for me as well, being as I've never used Google Pay. Some moderate faffage, but its doable !

The crusties are going to struggle though. My dad would not cope with this.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It was a "got there in the end" experience for me as well, being as I've never used Google Pay. Some moderate faffage, but its doable !

The crusties are going to struggle though. My dad would not cope with this.

Precisely.

el punal

Mmmmkay. Didn't know I'd HAVE to download Google Pay to use it (I've never had or used Google Pay). But it seems to have integrated and everything seems in order.

Lets see what the outside of the Amex looks like at 5.15 on the day. Hoping we won't have a mini-Wembley on our hands.

No chance! We’re Brighton fans who only get upset if someone doesn’t say please or thank you. Not at all like certain In-ger-land fans and Palace upstarts who tend to end up with groin injuries from trying to hurdle the turnstiles.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
What happens if you don’t use a phone, does this mean you will have to spend more money on getting a phone just to access your season ticket , £100 for a phone plus what ever tariff you are on

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well that was astoundingly easy.

Just need to avoid battery death pre turnstile now.

Or will there be Barber Charging Points $$$ ?

( Mind you, these would probably be cashless so no feeding the quids into the meter. Maybe you could pay by Google Pay ? Oh, hang on.... ).

Last edited:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I believe there's been some seat number changes - ie same seat, different number.

And are both your tickets "hooked up" to the same email address? When they brought in their Albion digital thing I thought each ST had to be on its own email address. So for example, I had to change my son's to a different email, and it got sent to that one.

Confirmed, I use my work email for my sons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Many thanks for that.

Not sure about the email thing. The other seat is in Mrs T's name. Just asking her now to check her junk folder....

Not got any info on parking either but that always comes in late....

Lucky I don't have one of those 'spectrumy' phenotypes that means I won't rest until I know exactly what's happening :facepalm:

:thumbsup:

Any idea typically what parking costs and whether it’s by Match or a season ticket?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I want to the Man City game and the ticket did not work on my apple 5 phone which I knew was a bit old . It forced me into getting an Apple 12 and pleased it did. At the Man City game I had to go to the ticket office where they printed off a QR code which worked straight away.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What happens if you don’t use a phone, does this mean you will have to spend more money on getting a phone just to access your season ticket , £100 for a phone plus what ever tariff you are on

It says very clearly on my email (highlighted in blue bold)

If you do not have a smartphone please visit https://bhafc.club/nosmartphone and follow the steps. Please note this must be done no later than 1st August.

:shrug:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If you download more than one st on your phone what checks are done as to who is using the second one?

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Spoke to somebody yesterday who for first time has bought 3 STs. After speaking to club he paid £25 extra on each in case him or son/daughter cant attend a game. He was not aware that if he cant go person he passes ticket to also has to pay £25 He is not a happy bunny. I think people on here disagree but I can see many empty seats on games that are not sold out.

Correct

Season ticket owner needs to pay £25 per season ticket to make it transferable. The person you wish to transfer it to needs to be a seagull member at around £25 each and your accounts needs to be linked so you can then transfer digitally.

It’s all a bit much. I used to just post mine through his letterbox while out jogging.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Correct

Season ticket owner needs to pay £25 per season ticket to make it transferable. The person you wish to transfer it to needs to be a seagull member at around £25 each and your accounts needs to be linked so you can then transfer digitally.

It’s all a bit much. I used to just post mine through his letterbox while out jogging.

Several times over last few seasons one of our 3 have found out 24/48 hours before game unable to go. After many phone calls usually managed to get ( persuade ) somebody to take ticket. It certainly wont make it easier to tell them they will have to pay £25

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
All done, both ST's on 1 phone.

One issue I had at the Man City game was that the ticket disappeared from my wallet after I'd gone in which meant I had to buy a train ticket from Brighton to Hassocks after the game, hopefully as it's now a ST it'll stay on. I didn't mind as a one off but I'm not doing that every game this season.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Spoke to somebody yesterday who for first time has bought 3 STs. After speaking to club he paid £25 extra on each in case him or son/daughter cant attend a game. He was not aware that if he cant go person he passes ticket to also has to pay £25 He is not a happy bunny. I think people on here disagree but I can see many empty seats on games that are not sold out.

Several times over last few seasons one of our 3 have found out 24/48 hours before game unable to go. After many phone calls usually managed to get ( persuade ) somebody to take ticket. It certainly wont make it easier to tell them they will have to pay £25

FFS are you STILL banging on about this? And still being misleading?

I know you think being a STH means you are entitled to pass your ticket to whomever you so wish but that has never been included in the terms and conditions of a ST. The recipient needs to be an Albion+ member which costs them a one-off £25 for the year. This hardly seems to be a big ask, especially as the club lost upwards of £40m last season.

Last edited:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Hypothetically speaking, and asking for a friend.
If you download your ST(s) to an old smartphone, for example an unused iPhone 5. Could you just use this, and then if you couldn’t go to a game just hand this phone to a friend who perhaps could go?

Suggest if you want to use an iPhone 5 you get a ticket for Palace, you wont be so out of plaice there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports