Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Season Ticket Downloaded!!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Mmmmkay. Didn't know I'd HAVE to download Google Pay to use it (I've never had or used Google Pay). But it seems to have integrated and everything seems in order.

Lets see what the outside of the Amex looks like at 5.15 on the day. Hoping we won't have a mini-Wembley on our hands.

You don’t HAVE to, you could buy an Apple phone for a grand and use the wallet

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Mine had gone to the spam as well.... Need to work out how I can sell for next few games as not sure if i will be attending for now or maybe quite a long time.

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Thanks for the heads up. Mine had also gone into junk. All downloaded without any issues. Bring on the new season.

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Mmmmkay. Didn't know I'd HAVE to download Google Pay to use it (I've never had or used Google Pay). But it seems to have integrated and everything seems in order.

Lets see what the outside of the Amex looks like at 5.15 on the day. Hoping we won't have a mini-Wembley on our hands.

I predict carnage on the first few games. People will have the right phones but wrong apps, the right apps but wrong phones, no phones or no apps, several tickets on their phones for several people or several phones with no tickets and why?

The plastic cards worked fine without any hiccups so why change it? Was it really because sometimes if fans, who had paid for their tickets and couldn't go, gave their cards to family or friends?

It's not as if we are a massive draw for the world's football fans. If it ain't broke.....

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Spoke to somebody yesterday who for first time has bought 3 STs. After speaking to club he paid £25 extra on each in case him or son/daughter cant attend a game. He was not aware that if he cant go person he passes ticket to also has to pay £25 He is not a happy bunny. I think people on here disagree but I can see many empty seats on games that are not sold out.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

We did all that. Then I said 'OK how do we go to Google pay and find the ticket?'

That was ten minutes ago. Anyone got any suggestions?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Also I have two season tickets and have been sent only one Watford ticket email. And my seat of the last ten years is 25 seats away from the seat I have been given for the Watford game. That's not right surely?

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Also I have two season tickets and have been sent only one Watford ticket email. And my seat of the last ten years is 25 seats away from the seat I have been given for the Watford game. That's not right surely?

On the seat numbering - they have crammed a few more seats in to the stands and have re-numbered the rest, you should be in your normal seat, it will just have a new number.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012

I believe there's been some seat number changes - ie same seat, different number.

And are both your tickets "hooked up" to the same email address? When they brought in their Albion digital thing I thought each ST had to be on its own email address. So for example, I had to change my son's to a different email, and it got sent to that one.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We did all that. Then I said 'OK how do we go to Google pay and find the ticket?'

That was ten minutes ago. Anyone got any suggestions?

When I go to into the Google Pay app it shows the debit card I've registered, and under that is a 'BHA Season Pass' tab that you tap. Then under that is the 'Show Code' option which will (in theory) present a valid bar code for the turnstile on the day.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
For those who don't quite get it, it works the same way as your contactless debit card, or the old plastic ST cards. So if you use apple pay it's the same as that. You just select the card and wave it over the reader. Very painless when we used them for the City game.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
For those who don't quite get it, it works the same way as your contactless debit card, or the old plastic ST cards. So if you use apple pay it's the same as that. You just select the card and wave it over the reader. Very painless when we used them for the City game.

Painless until your phone runs out of battery of course.:)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On the seat numbering - they have crammed a few more seats in to the stands and have re-numbered the rest, you should be in your normal seat, it will just have a new number.

Many thanks for that. Much appreciated :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I believe there's been some seat number changes - ie same seat, different number.

And are both your tickets "hooked up" to the same email address? When they brought in their Albion digital thing I thought each ST had to be on its own email address. So for example, I had to change my son's to a different email, and it got sent to that one.

Many thanks for that.

Not sure about the email thing. The other seat is in Mrs T's name. Just asking her now to check her junk folder....

Not got any info on parking either but that always comes in late....

Lucky I don't have one of those 'spectrumy' phenotypes that means I won't rest until I know exactly what's happening :facepalm:

:thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
When I go to into the Google Pay app it shows the debit card I've registered, and under that is a 'BHA Season Pass' tab that you tap. Then under that is the 'Show Code' option which will (in theory) present a valid bar code for the turnstile on the day.

Cheers for that. Didn't work. We'll have another look at it tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here