Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Season Ticket Downloaded!!

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Downloaded! Mine shows the Getafe game even though I've got a separate ticket for that (assumed I'd need to but also so I could take mini-Exile).

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
That was incredibly easy, the hardest part was finding the email in my spam folder.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Quick question.

I have both my tickets downloaded to my Google wallet. No problem there from the email recieved.

One ticket is mine and one is my sons, who is 10, and doesn't have a phone. Do I have to do mine, change ticket and scan his at the turnstile or will the club give out a card copy for him? Seems a bit of an oversight that may slow down entry.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Quick question.

I have both my tickets downloaded to my Google wallet. No problem there from the email recieved.

One ticket is mine and one is my sons, who is 10, and doesn't have a phone. Do I have to do mine, change ticket and scan his at the turnstile or will the club give out a card copy for him? Seems a bit of an oversight that may slow down entry.

Locate his ticket on your phone. Scan and send him through. Locate your ticket on your phone. Scan and join your son.

That’s my plan anyway.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Quick question.

My uneducated guess would be you now scan yours.... beep, then scan your son's.... beep.
My guess.... 10 seconds in total.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Don't forget , you can call The Seagull line on 0849 for up to the century information and last weeks football results , including a dramatic last minute winner for Brighton against Yeovil Town in The Rumbelows Cup .

All calls are charged at Tuppence a minute , please get permission from the bill payer , if they're out , don't worry about it .

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Anyone else not recieving the ticket emails with the wallet links from the new tickets@brightonandhovealbion.com to Hotmail addresses? Twice we have had this now with Getafe tickets.

Nothing in junk, no trace of the emails.
I haven't had mine yet and I have Hotmail too. Just logged into the ticket site on my phone and you can download it there.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I can see it confusing some of our older fans!

I have asked Mrs T to show me what to do with that strange bar codey bollocks. I am guessing I take a photo of it using my Box Brownie and nip down to Timothy White's to get the film developed.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Amazing to think that three weeks tomorrow we play our first game of the season ..and spectators will be there ..whatever next

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mmmmkay. Didn't know I'd HAVE to download Google Pay to use it (I've never had or used Google Pay). But it seems to have integrated and everything seems in order.

Lets see what the outside of the Amex looks like at 5.15 on the day. Hoping we won't have a mini-Wembley on our hands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here