Season ticket confiscated

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Can I just remind you all that the O/P is Jevs. A West Ham supporter, who managed to obtain tickets for the Spurs.v Brighton FA Cup tie a couple of years ago, when proper Brighton supporters couldn't get tickets. A complete and utter tosser......who incidentally lives in Lewes. Enough said.

Just say the word and I'll Jamie him :guitar:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
How does that work?

I phoned last week to upgrade my son's ticket to an adult for the Cardiff game, as we do not (the wife really) allow him to go to evening games when there's school. I paid the upgrade. Therefore the club know that for that evening my son's ticket was being used by someone else other than on the ticket. So it must be transferable, officially.

I've done that loads of times this season as my kids don't go to evening games. My mate just walks through with a child's ticket - if he were stopped by the OB, his ID wouldn't match up either.

This story smells fishier than a Portsmouth knocking shop to me. The OP is being decidedly economical with the truth on this.

Jimmy Grimble

We were kept in the Bell while OB got all of Pompey's mob from the Queen's Head onto the train.

Some of us sneaked out the back garden :whistle:

Jimmy Grimble

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I sometimes give my season ticket to my brother in law when i can't go to the games. On saturday, after the game, he was asked for ID and for the season ticket by the police in a pub (don't know which one). As they didn't match up, the police confiscated the ST.

Now im sure giving/lending/selling season tickets happens all the time when people can't go to games.

Any idea what i should do or if im going to get it confiscated permanantly ?

That's a bummer. Can't really see how we can help you as this is obviously an internal matter at Upton Park. Maybe a Brighton fan will be able to get you an away ticket when we play you next month. I wish you luck.

Cheers

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Can I just remind you all that the O/P is Jevs. A West Ham supporter, who managed to obtain tickets for the Spurs.v Brighton FA Cup tie a couple of years ago, when proper Brighton supporters couldn't get tickets. A complete and utter tosser......who incidentally lives in Lewes. Enough said.

Did I ? What makes you think that ? if you want to prove that i did, i'll happily put a grand into the REMF. On the other hand, when you find out i didn't go, i'm sure you'll happily match it and then post an apology for the made up bullshit and an apology for being a jumped up wank-stain.

Fair enough about the Lewes bit !!!

D

Deleted User X18H

For the record I gave my season ticket to someone for Satuardays match. A steward even helped him find his seat as he was late arriving. He gave it back to me yesterday, without a hint of Paul Whitehouse.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
The police were doing the same type of checking at the Railway Bell before the game and Ben had a problem getting out of the pub as they wouldn't let him and my eldest, his uncle, leave until they had shown their identity. The problem was that all though Ben is anti alcohol and just went to meet his uncle he is under 18. They overlooked the fact of his age as they both re=assured the police that he doesn't drink and after showing identity and season ticket allowed both to leave.
Absolutely outrageous, I didn't think we lived in a police state.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Or perhaps as a personal guest of Mr Poyet himself?

When HB&B Met GP...

sebastian_michael.jpg

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Did they issue a receipt, bearing in mind it could have money on it?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Why would the police confiscate his season ticket or even ask to look at it, unless there was something untoward ?

Exactly - and does he have any right to demand to see what he likes. ID I can understand, especially if you're suspected of something, but can they just say to you "show me your library card" or your Tescos Clubcard ? Seems very odd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports