Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Scotland vs Czech Republic, Poland vs Slovakia, Sweden vs Spain

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Bad decision from Poland and the incompetent and impopular Paulo Sousa to start with Moder on the bench. I dont think Krychowniak would have been sent off (it was harsh though tbf) if he had a midfield partner beside him to share some of that responsibility.

Anyway, unfortunately no Sanchez for Spain. Probably wont matter much for the result - I'm prepared to get stomped.

unpopular :thumbsup:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Despite the Swedish idiot wanting England to lose, I still don't care one way or the other as far as Sweden are concerned. Hopefully it will be a decent game to watch.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Despite the Swedish idiot wanting England to lose, I still don't care one way or the other as far as Sweden are concerned. Hopefully it will be a decent game to watch.

I've had him on block for a while now. That boy ain't right.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

tramp_band.jpg

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Was a pretty good game, impressed by both teams. With 3 teams advancing from some of the groups I'd say Scotland still got a decent chance.

Not after we smash them to pieces.
Although I’d prefer a draw or defeat

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I’m afraid I’m going to spend all evening watching Gammon Broadcasting

Only kidding. Come on my predictions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
This is going to be one of those games isn't it... Sweden already time wasting and lots of niggly little fouls. I don't blame them, Spain look really sharp. Reckon they'll score in a minute.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Never, I want them to lose every match and no doubt will find some way to blame the English on their failings, as usual, and even try and wangle it in to some kind of rallying call for independence.**** 'em!

.....and another thing, no doubt Nicola Sturgeon will be demanding a re-match until she gets a Scotland win....could be a long wait..

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It’s like watching Hughtons’s Brighton in the last 6 months of his tenure this Sweden team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here