Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Scarfs for the Ajax game

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I'm torn now, do I bring my current stripy with new crest or my older withdean scarf? I might bring all of them and lend them to people who may not have one or forgotten theirs.
Both, tied round the wrists finished off with a pair of DM’s.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I don't have one.

Given I'm going to Amsterdam, Everton and Forest in November it's possible that buying one will tip me into bankruptcy.

Pah.
You overlooked the purchase of tickets for Arsenal, Palace and West Ham going on sale during November. So a serious commitment during November, even more so for those also going to Athens.

May have to cancel Christmas this year.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Love this idea especially the fact that they'll likely be some right moody old school ones making an appearance

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Last edited:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I’m torn between my lovely modern one or bizarrely small old school one from the Priestfield era. I’m thinking smaller one tied to the wrist like European fans do.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
This is what I am hoping for, but the whole stadium and singing “Albion” obviously

I hope enough people get behind it as it will look amazing.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I hope not, but why? People who own one only have to find it and take it. If someone doesn’t own one maybe people who have more then one can take them and loan them out, or if people can afford one, buy a discounted one from the club.
I don’t wear an Albion scarf but have a fair few as collectors items, I will be bringing one of mine on Thursday. My sons also don’t wear colours to matches but I’m taking their old ones so they can also join in.
My youngest son (20) has the same scarf as your daughter in your photo on the other thread.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I don’t wear an Albion scarf but have a fair few as collectors items, I will be bringing one of mine on Thursday. My sons also don’t wear colours to matches but I’m taking their old ones so they can also join in.
My youngest son (20) has the same scarf as your daughter in your photo on the other thread.
The club said it will also provide flags for people who don’t have a scarf and don’t want buy one. They will not be on the seats but at the turnstile. So could be held up rather then waving.
IMG_0935.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here