Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Scarfs for the Ajax game

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Great idea. Love it. Well done @ozzygull for the suggestion.

And for the few that are poo pooing it because they don't like "organised" displays, please take a look at what Marseille did/do. One of the most hostile atmospheres I've been to across Europe and it's mostly organised. "Cheerleaders" for every section, lots of fan led displays. If someone doesn't organise it, it wont' happen :shrug:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

And for the few that are poo pooing it because they don't like "organised" displays, please take a look at what Marseille did/do. One of the most hostile atmospheres I've been to across Europe and it's mostly organised. "Cheerleaders" for every section, lots of fan led displays. If someone doesn't organise it, it wont' happen :shrug:
(I'm sure its been covered but I missed it...) Would you like The Amex to be like Marseille was? Was it really "good"? If so, then I'm in favour of more organisation.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

Thank you,

I believe that we should not only rely on the club. Of course, I asked if they could help by asking if fans could bring a scarf. This is because my Facebook only has three people who are Brighton fans and when I had twitter I had two followers, so I could only post it on here and just think about it. That would not gain much traction.

In Marseillie it was really impresive, but as you say it would have taken someone to come up with an idea and people to follow.

Last edited:

May 25, 2023
Croydon
Hmmmm who stole my scarf?
I've got an array of assorted red and white scarves and a black one. Just no sign of my one and only Brighton scarf..... :oops:
I assume the other half has put it somewhere safe or something......

Salty_Seagull

Quality over quantity
Jul 2, 2015
Brighton/Hove
I may have missed it on this thread but what's the plan for at the ground? Holding them up to GOSBTS, twirling round out heads for the Europa anthem, something else?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Hmmmm who stole my scarf?
I've got an array of assorted red and white scarves and a black one. Just no sign of my one and only Brighton scarf..... :oops:
I assume the other half has put it somewhere safe or something......

This was weird....didn't think I could remember posting this

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Can't believe I woke up and my first thought was Brighton must beat Ajax tonight. :ohmy:
Anyhow, can I please ask if anyone has spare scarf for tonight could you take it and maybe lend it to someone who does not have one. :albion2:

Thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here