Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Save PAFC - Go green for Leeds game?

The Gold Stone

Sep 26, 2010
Just been reading all this and sounds a great idea - I've got a few contacts at Soccer AM/Football Focus, so more than happy to speak to them, if no-one else has already.. let me know

Yes please, I've sent them an email and loads of people have tweeted them, so if you have contacts that would really help, thanks.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Just be careful: it is possible to over-do it with balloons, as I found out with all those thousands up at Villa a couple of years back!

A lot of people just aren't interested.

a few Green and White beachballs are needed for the Liverpool game. Reina will have a heart-attack!!! :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

The Gold Stone

Sep 26, 2010
The Argus have contacted me, they are running the story in tomorrow's paper and will encourage the fans to Go Green & attend Fans Reunited :banana:

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Sounds a good idea, but as others here say dont overdo it (eg Not too much Arygle chants, where it becomes Plymouth home game in Sussex tongue). I will most likely get a Plymouth scarf as not fond of green and black away shirt (but people welcome to wear it.)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sounds a good idea, but as others here say dont overdo it (eg Not too much Arygle chants, where it becomes Plymouth home game in Sussex tongue). I will most likely get a Plymouth scarf as not fond of green and black away shirt (but people welcome to wear it.)

Could be pretty spectacular on Sky for the Liverpool game if "You'll Never Walk Alone" is played on the PA system with 2,500 Scousers singing with red scarves aloft and 20,000 Albion fans singing and holding up green cards. :wink:

pompeygreen

Sep 8, 2011
Hi Plymouth fan here who wants to thank you for all your support. I would love to come to the Leeds game to thank you and show my support for your actions. They are very much appreciated. I gather tickets are hard to get for the AMEX but if anyone has a spare ticket it would be gratefully taken by myself. Either reply on here or PM me. Many thanks once again

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
This is a great idea... I'm in...

The Gold Stone

Sep 26, 2010
I was referring to the paper edition. 42p down the drain, and more broken promises from The Argus.

Sent by the power of squirrel poo

So it's definitely not in there then. Gutted, can't believe they've done that, they emailed me at 5.27pm last night to say it would be in there! :(

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Could be pretty spectacular on Sky for the Liverpool game if "You'll Never Walk Alone" is played on the PA system with 2,500 Scousers singing with red scarves aloft and 20,000 Albion fans singing and holding up green cards. :wink:

Don't know about anyone else, but we're the home team here, I would be pretty pissed off to hear YNWA over the PA system. That idea can do one, frankly. You might as well play Glad All Over.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Don't know about anyone else, but we're the home team here, I would be pretty pissed off to hear YNWA over the PA system. That idea can do one, frankly. You might as well play Glad All Over.

Not that I'll be there but I agree. It will be okay for the Leeds game but not against Liverpool

The Gold Stone

Sep 26, 2010
The only thing I can think is that attempted abduction stole our space.

Sent by the power of squirrel poo

Hopefully it'll go in tomorrow instead. Can the people of Sussex please try and stay out of trouble so that the Argus doesn't have anything better to report! Can't believe Peter Andre made it in and we didn't!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here