Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Save PAFC - Go green for Leeds game?

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Would be amazing if the whole stadium was awash with green. Big statement on live tv! I'm digging out my incredible hulk outfit pronto!!!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I think greening-up the Leeds fixture is a top shout. I really hope that these soon-to-be co-ordinated demonstrations of solidarity can help turn the tide of shit at PAFC. It certainly can't hurt, can it?

Green Army! :clap2:

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
this has to happen, the impact live on sky will/should be great, will get people talking, especially if word can get to the sky studios that is is happening so that the commentators know what it is about in order to inform the audience from an educated perspective

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
It's not just about money, it's about media coverage for Plymouth.

Sent by the power of squirrel poo

Should change your name though mate, Woodchip niot fitting anymore with the efforts your making, lets see what should it be?

Sir Woodchip sounds good, the effort and time you seem to be spending is commendable and along with others here supporting, you should be proud.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
How about a sea of green confetti / ticker tape or streamers from the WSU?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The Gold Stone = genius.

Now who has posted it on Waccoe?
who is tweeting Naylor and the Argus?
and who is organising a general campaign on Facebook and Twitter?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think the best way to get everyone to do it is to give out leaflets at the game. Perhaps A4 sheets of paper in green that everyone can hold up.

I am sure that lots on NSC would contribute towards the cost.

The Gold Stone

Sep 26, 2010
The Gold Stone = genius.

Now who has posted it on Waccoe?
who is tweeting Naylor and the Argus?
and who is organising a general campaign on Facebook and Twitter?

Lol, thank you.

I've tweeted Naylor, and emailed him and the Argus. It wouldn't hurt for others to do the same so they know there's support.

I've sent a number of tweets out and had several back, from both Leeds and Plymouth fans, and neutrals. I've asked wearebrighton to retweet, which he will once he sees it, that will go out to the masses then.

I couldn't get onto Waccoe to post, but posted on lufctalk, but it didn't get a good reception from Leeds fans unfortunately.

Once I get registered on pasoti I will get them to get involved too, haven't been able to get on yet, if anyone wants to draw their attention to this thread in the meantime that would be great.

If someone could set up a facebook page that would be great, I've posted a link to this page on a few BHA pages but that's about it.

Green army!!

The Gold Stone

Sep 26, 2010
this has to happen, the impact live on sky will/should be great, will get people talking, especially if word can get to the sky studios that is is happening so that the commentators know what it is about in order to inform the audience from an educated perspective

I've made a note to contact sky nearer the time to let them know what it is, so they can hopefully mention it. Anyone who has sky contacts or knows the twitter name for the commentators, that would be really useful

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
If someone uploads a template with the reasons for this display of support for pafc, we could eachprint a dozen or so off at home on green paper to distribute at the Leeds game, then after holding them up when the teams come out, tear them up into confetti....i like confetti can you tell?

The Gold Stone

Sep 26, 2010
I really want to do leaflets but was concerned about the cost. Hand them out at Liverpool advertising go green and fans reunited, as well as explaining plymouth's plight, then hopefully they will be brought back and used as confetti...

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
Let's see if we can contact the club, im pretty good with emails so let me get on to them and see if they can put something in the Liverpool programme :) I shall do tomorrow as with the mrs!
Btw I feel very proud to be a Brighton fan! :) common you seagulls
Goodnight lads off to finish my build a bonfire book!

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
If we are looking to get the club to support this as well and all those going will all be in green or the away kit could we not ask the club to ask the FA to allow the team to wear the away kit at home for that day? After all there will be a clash anyway with Leeds in white so someone has to play in their away strip

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
If we are looking to get the club to support this as well and all those going will all be in green or the away kit could we not ask the club to ask the FA to allow the team to wear the away kit at home for that day? After all there will be a clash anyway with Leeds in white so someone has to play in their away strip

tell you what, i back that 100% and also allow away shirts in 1901 too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here