[Football] San Diego players walk off pitch following homophobic abuse

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It seems there are very few who have posted on this thread who do. Which is nice.

The bloke sounds like he reads my posts avidly, and then become infuriated. :mad:

You'd need a heart of stone to not laugh.

Although..... it is a bit stalkery :ohmy:

Their you go again, coming on hear with your fancy sentances.

Tart.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Edit I've been whooshed by the parody.

Me too :lolol:

I actually screamed for a policeman (reported the post to the mods) :facepalm:.

One day, a certain person is going to forget which person he's logged on as, and post something in the wrong character :whistle: :rolleyes: :lolol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yes I agree I made a brilliant 'whataboutery' point didn't I asking where the thread on the abuse Harry Kane recieved last was? Where were all you lot then? If it Danny Rose had been racially abused last October at the Amex you lot would (rightly) be crawling over yourselves to start a thread, so why not the same for Harry Kane?

Well, firstly let's establish the fact that I am not 'you lot', I am just one person. Not sure who else you are lumping me in with.

Secondly I was not at the game so I didn't witness any of the abuse you are describing. This is why I didn't start a thread about it.

As I said I would support the team if they chose to walk off because if the abuse. Surely though in your little piece if whatabouttery it would have been Spurs walking off?

You seen very upset about it. Did you start a thread about it?

Can you explain to me why any if this means that San Diego shouldn't have walked off the pitch after this instance? Surely you are not suggesting that unless we can stamp out all bigoted abuse we shouldn't bother with any of it? Because that would be stupid.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South
USL is not a bad little league at all. Follow Red Bulls in MLS and RB II in USL. Most games are available on ESPN+

Dollar for dollar, ESPN+ is probably the best streaming service we subscribe to. At the end of the day I can watch an EFL Championship game and then catch up with a USL game. Really enjoy it though it drives my wife crazy. With the Nashville MLS stadium being built 1.5 miles from our home it’s fun to watch the MLS/USL infrastructure being built right now. Some serious money being put into the leagues.

Red Bull Arena might be the weirdest stadium in all of North American soccer (probably not true). Looks beautiful on the inside but when I’ve google mapped it it looks like an oasis in the middle of an industrial desert.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
'Keep digging son' who do you think you are you pretentious 'person'

You really do think you are the smartest person on the board don't you with your oh so 'quirky' and 'long' threads. You just come across to me as extremely arrogant.

Think he's got you bang to rights, Harry :lolol:

The Lego Stand

Jul 5, 2020
Well, firstly let's establish the fact that I am not 'you lot', I am just one person. Not sure who else you are lumping me in with.

Secondly I was not at the game so I didn't witness any of the abuse you are describing. This is why I didn't start a thread about it.

As I said I would support the team if they chose to walk off because if the abuse. Surely though in your little piece if whatabouttery it would have been Spurs walking off?

You seen very upset about it. Did you start a thread about it?

Can you explain to me why any if this means that San Diego shouldn't have walked off the pitch after this instance? Surely you are not suggesting that unless we can stamp out all bigoted abuse we shouldn't bother with any of it? Because that would be stupid.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Fair point re 'you lot' apologies.

No I wasn't upset about it all, we won 3-0 so nothing would've upset me that day. Just wondered why the faux outrage over a player getting homosexual abuse but none over Harry Kane.

In my view just pathetic weedy behaviour. Get on with the game.

I must admit it is highly amusing all the wokes on here falling over themselves to have a go at me!! Talk about poking a beehive...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

No I wasn't upset about it all, we won 3-0 so nothing would've upset me that day. Just wondered why the faux outrage over a player getting homosexual abuse but none over Harry Kane.

I must admit it is highly amusing all the wokes on here falling over themselves to have a go at me!! Talk about poking a beehive...

You and Mouldy should form a victim support group.

The Lego Stand

Jul 5, 2020
You and Mouldy should form a victim support group.

I'm not a victim therefore I need no support. It's the weedy pathetic wokes on here getting wound up over the latest trendy cause. White hetro male gets horrible abuse at the Amex not a peep, homosexual footballer gets abuse and look at you all!!!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I'm not a victim therefore I need no support. It's the weedy pathetic wokes on here getting wound up over the latest trendy cause. White hetro male gets horrible abuse at the Amex not a peep, homosexual footballer gets abuse and look at you all!!!

You seem to be the only one wound up :shrug:

Five posts of people being positive towards the action and then you bumbling in calling it 'pathetic'.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

Why does it have to be "Faux outrage"? Is it just "woke" people who are against homophobia? Surely you're not pro-homophobia are you? It has no place in sport in my opinion and I don't think agreeing that it's good to see someone has taken a stand against it in a way that has drawn attention to it is a bad thing.

To be clear, because you seem very sensitive about it, I'm not "having a go at you", just disagreeing with your whole argument from my own point of view.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
‘Harry the Sentence’

Sounds like a Guy Ritchie character.

The Lego Stand

Jul 5, 2020
Why does it have to be "Faux outrage"? Is it just "woke" people who are against homophobia? Surely you're not pro-homophobia are you? It has no place in sport in my opinion and I don't think agreeing that it's good to see someone has taken a stand against it in a way that has drawn attention to it is a bad thing.

To be clear, because you seem very sensitive about it, I'm not "having a go at you", just disagreeing with your whole argument from my own point of view.

Sorry to disappoint you but no I'm not.

I'm not in the least bit sensitive mate. 'Have a go' all you like it's a chat forum, although to be fair anyone who isn't leftie liberal enough can expect dogs abuse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports